Precision Gen2 promod 88mm

hensleyt

Let’s get this started out buy pointing out I’m the dummy !
I have two sets of plug wires for my TR6, the set it came with and a set from a vary good vendor.
I wanted to call but I’m been a real pan in something I’m sure.
First set took me a few try’s but got it with 2 and 5 switched
New set is numbered I had to rotate coil 180 #4 is short I think #5 long both by a inch or inch and a half.
Let’s see some pic how you run yours here is mine got to admit it looks better in the picture than real life.

Attachments

• 1648623587227.jpeg
    1648623587227.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 190
I had the same issue, can't remember which 2 wires I just moved them around until they fit.

Let’s get this started out buy pointing out I’m the dummy !
I have two sets of plug wires for my TR6, the set it came with and a set from a vary good vendor.
I wanted to call but I’m been a real pan in something I’m sure.
First set took me a few try’s but got it with 2 and 5 switched
New set is numbered I had to rotate coil 180 #4 is short I think #5 long both by a inch or inch and a half.
Let’s see some pic how you run yours here is mine got to admit it looks better in the picture than real life.
Who did you purchase your plug wires from? You would think these plug wires would fit correctly, considering how much they cost.

I’m not here to put a good vendor on the spot. I fill they worked hard to get it right and this is something I’m doing out of the box.
this set I definitely have to have the coil this direction
I’ll go and move thing around some more

I’m not here to put a good vendor on the spot. I fill they worked hard to get it right and this is something I’m doing out of the box.
this set I definitely have to have the coil this direction
I’ll go and move thing around some more
Understood. Good luck!

I was hoping for a few more pictures for more ideas. Sometimes I have a hard time and keep going down he same path. Thanks