Stage2 TTA On Dyno This Weekend

I made the headers out of an old Edelbrock header system, very easy to do. The Tuned Port Injection system was heavily modified (fully siamesed) and reaches 6000+RPM no problem. The cylinder heads were opened up to the max as well. Cam believe it or not is a Lunati 23x/23x grind with this little SBC, pulling 10" of vacuum at idle... :)
For some reason it won't let me pm you

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

funny how u ignored my ? about your shitstang with 275'? I guess u need big tires on mustangs togo slower up north!

funny how u ignored my ? about your shitstang with 275'? I guess u need big tires on mustangs togo slower up north!

Are you gonna race it if its on a 275? What about the Evo? Funny how you ignored that... Waiting to hear more excuses and back-peddling...

fastest evo is what 9.60's and I know that's not yours so why should I be scared of the awd shitbox ? lil sb in a stang with nitrous siting on 275's will be ready as soon as the suspension guy dials it in ! youll race it 1/8 2 redlight rule ?

fastest evo is what 9.60's and I know that's not yours so why should I be scared of the awd shitbox ? lil sb in a stang with nitrous siting on 275's will be ready as soon as the suspension guy dials it in ! youll race it 1/8 2 redlight rule ?

LOL!!!!!! 9.60s fastest Evo? Maybe down there in hickville! lol You didn't answer the question yet about racing it with your TTA.... which is typical from you.

Listen up, "Mr. I-got-$5k-to-race-you-with-until-I-get-called-on-it" - when you finally get your cage-guy to do your cage in your GN, and your suspension-guy to dial in your Mustang, and your tire-guy to check the air in your tires, and your oil-guy to check your oil level, and your exhaust-guy to weld in your mufflers, and whatever other guy you need to get your car ready, let me know. Until then, I'll be out racing.

ill let you know....... btw I build my cars ! I don't by them built so yeah you have to go through different steps with different people