Stage2 TTA On Dyno This Weekend

im in florence county not hard to find me !

Dude, you're a total joke. You came into my thread and showed us all you're just a typical jealous hater... You offered to race me for $5k and I said "Let's race!" Then you started with the EXCUSES... Anyone wanting to race for that kind of money and talking that kind of smack ought to be willing to travel to back up their big mouth! You're mister big money with all kinds of car titles and I'm just an old guy from a broke city, right? So, get up and take this paper if you're so confident!

Here at Milan Dragway there are NO ET events at the beginning of each month through November. Grudge racers come from all over the Midwest to race at these events. The tech is light so you don't need to worry about bars in your car. That's how I know how fast my TTA is and a few other street-oriented cars I own. I'll tell you what, you bring your roach up here for one of these events and make all the test hits you need and we will race before the night is over. We can even double it and you can race a 4cylinder I own for the same amount of money.

So, at this point you need to either sack up and back up your big mouth or go troll another thread.

rat fink youve known me for a min ....... why would i offer a race after he posted dyno #'s but this is with my GN ...... all i know about him is he has a stage 2 might be capable of 900hp .... im not scared in my GN ... funny thing is he wants to see titles an im sure i can show him more titles than he can

How many times do I have to say this???? I don't care what you have and I don't care how many titles you have... What is this to you, a dick-measuring contest? Are you really this insecure?

I just want to race. So, let me ask you this, do you have anything else you want to race me with besides the GN? I already said I'll race that. How about your TTA with the fancy big-n-little Welds on it? Are you interested in racing it against my 4cylinder? Here's a picture for you so you can determine if you want to give it a try or not... A simple yes or no will suffice.

Attachments

• IMG_0438.jpg
    IMG_0438.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 212
Dude, you're a total joke. You came into my thread and showed us all you're just a typical jealous hater... You offered to race me for $5k and I said "Let's race!" Then you started with the EXCUSES... Anyone wanting to race for that kind of money and talking that kind of smack ought to be willing to travel to back up their big mouth! You're mister big money with all kinds of car titles and I'm just an old guy from a broke city, right? So, get up and take this paper if you're so confident!

Here at Milan Dragway there are NO ET events at the beginning of each month through November. Grudge racers come from all over the Midwest to race at these events. The tech is light so you don't need to worry about bars in your car. That's how I know how fast my TTA is and a few other street-oriented cars I own. I'll tell you what, you bring your roach up here for one of these events and make all the test hits you need and we will race before the night is over. We can even double it and you can race a 4cylinder I own for the same amount of money.

So, at this point you need to either sack up and back up your big mouth or go troll another thread.

I'm just wondering what U have to make me jealous ? I have everything u do ? Besides a 4 banger

I'm just wondering what U have to make me jealous ? I have everything u do ? Besides a 4 banger

Well, what other motivation could it be for you to be such a jackass to a fellow TTA owner who simply posted a video of his car?

Furthermore, I do have something you don't have - a stage2 TTA that only needs to run wastegate boost to whip yours and will gladly race your GN. Apparently, I have a 4cylinder to race your TTA with, too. BTW, you didn't answer my question about that, did you. Do you want to race it or not? We can get two races in. That would be fun. I have another car you can race, but I'm quite positive you don't want any of it. How would you like to race this Mustang of mine?

Tell you what... Since you are so afraid of coming to Detroit, I'll come to you. How's that? If you are willing to lock up a $2500.00 punk out bet on a $5000 race, I'll come your way in the next 30 days. That means this - we give the money to an agreed upon, neutral party ahead of time. This way, if I drive all the way there to race you and you back out for any reason, then I get the $2500 or if I don't show up for any reason and race, you get the $2500.

Here are my stips to the race:
1. your GN be in your name and that it have no bars in it just like you said.
2. We race off the trailer. No test passes. Pull in, cars come off the trailer, pull into the pits, go do a burnout and race.
3. We race off a .400 pro tree. Red light loses.
4. If we both red light, its first to the stripe.
5. If either car breaks on the line, too bad, you lose your money.
6. If either car crosses the center line, other driver automatically wins the race.
7. There be a video camera at the start line and finish line of the race.

I can even bring some other cars with me and we can get several races in. You want to race the blue car too? How about this white one? How about some of your buddies? Do they have anything to race? I'll bring some guys with me with grudge cars who love to gamble and especially like to acquire that South Carolina paper...

Now what you want to do?

Attachments

• TPG_6660 copy.jpg
    TPG_6660 copy.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 194
"if your scared to max it out , why didn't u keep it stock!"

That one sentence started it all.

"if your scared to max it out , why didn't u keep it stock!"

That one sentence started it all.

exactly .... imnot scared to race you ... lets make this clear ... when my car gets certified for the ET it runs ... I will take it to a buick event and we can race ....... im getting tired of going back an forth with you about this. Fair enough ?

exactly .... imnot scared to race you ... lets make this clear ... when my car gets certified for the ET it runs ... I will take it to a buick event and we can race ....... im getting tired of going back an forth with you about this. Fair enough ?

Excuses. Go play somewhere else.

Listen you two, don't make me pull out the SBC and put a spanking on both of ya... :p

its2qik, that is one hell of a ride you got there, makes me proud to own a third gen... :cool:

2quick2b6, your a good guy, but never run your mouth if your not prepared to get called on it... :eek:

Haha, I still have ways to go with mine, forgive the spark plug wires as I trimmed them after the pic... :)

c2372aae-9bd1-450a-b0be-46bb716563a8_zps6f284e76.jpg
Let me know how that works out I'm doing a tpi in my 80 t/a was thinking of putting turbo on it also what manifolds /headers are you using

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Let me know how that works out I'm doing a tpi in my 80 t/a was thinking of putting turbo on it also what manifolds /headers are you using...

I made the headers out of an old Edelbrock header system, very easy to do. The Tuned Port Injection system was heavily modified (fully siamesed) and reaches 6000+RPM no problem. The cylinder heads were opened up to the max as well. Cam believe it or not is a Lunati 23x/23x grind with this little SBC, pulling 10" of vacuum at idle... :)

I made the headers out of an old Edelbrock header system, very easy to do. The Tuned Port Injection system was heavily modified (fully siamesed) and reaches 6000+RPM no problem. The cylinder heads were opened up to the max as well. Cam believe it or not is a Lunati 23x/23x grind with this little SBC, pulling 10" of vacuum at idle... :)
I want to keep in touch and find out how it all works out going to pm you

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app