Stage2 TTA On Dyno This Weekend

its2qik

Went to a car show this weekend with the TTA and they also had a dynojet on site. So, I threw it up there just for the fun of it. This was on 19lbs of boost, conservative timing and I told the dyno operator to stop the pull at 5500rpm because my only goal was to not break it and to drive it home :) It was still climbing according to the dyno graph...

cant see the video what did it throw down ? u got a 200 behind it or a 400 ?

Holy crap whatever hp it was you got it up there with a quickness lol. What's your combo?

nice #'s u think the 200 can handel it for the long haul ?

I don't beat on this car so it will probably last a long time. If I were racing it every weekend and really looking to push it hard, I think a t400 would be the way to go. But for how I use and drive the car, this trans is just fine and has held up well to 800hp pulls on the street.

whats the use in having the power but not using it ??? I beat on my gn every chance I got an the trans an stock motor ... trans lasted 5-6 yrs no hard parts just a lil parts from bruce .. it went from a 14 sec car to a high 10 blowing through a 1k converter

whats the use in having the power but not using it ??? I beat on my gn every chance I got an the trans an stock motor ... trans lasted 5-6 yrs no hard parts just a lil parts from bruce .. it went from a 14 sec car to a high 10 blowing through a 1k converter

I have other cars to beat on.

i think alot of us have outher cars to beat on ,but why build the toy and not play with it is the question...nice numbers though:cool:

I have about 10 cars to beat on ! whats the point in laying down a number an not using it on making more out of it ??? everyone has 10 sec parts on their buicks on this forum an run mid 11's

if your scared to max it out , why didn't u keep it stock!

You sure are ASSuming a lot, aren't you? The car already had the stage 2 engine in it when I bought it. How about this - you do with your cars whatever you want and I'll do the same with mine. Furthermore, I know how fast the car is because I've raced it. I won't tell you how fast because I have grudge raced it and will race it more in the future.

its like u got a hot gf an rufuse to fuck her ... let me know when u get balls to race... I got 5k on a race aginst my GN if u wanna grudge race

its like u got a hot gf an rufuse to fuck her ... let me know when u get balls to race... I got 5k on a race aginst my GN if u wanna grudge race

Lets race! Bring that slug to Detroit and you have yourself a race! Milan dragway has several grudge nights left this year. $5k ought to be worth the drive! When will you be here? Give me a date and lets make this happen. Be sure to bring the title with you too so you can prove whatever you bring is yours.