Stage Right Transbrake?

TurboT231

Can one of the transmission experts tell me if the separator plate can be used after drilling the 2 holes for the stage right brake? Just want to remove the brake from the valve body but not sure if the plate can be used without the trans brake parts?

I can't answer your question but have you ever used the brake and if you did how is it good or bad?

I was wondering how much of a difference between the footbrake and the stage right brake. You can build alot more boost with the stage right so I would think it would launch alot harder than the footbrake alone especially with vacuum brakes. I picked up a trans with a stage right and will be using it this summer. I also have vacuum brakes.

I was wondering how much of a difference between the footbrake and the stage right brake. You can build alot more boost with the stage right so I would think it would launch alot harder than the footbrake alone especially with vacuum brakes. I picked up a trans with a stage right and will be using it this summer. I also have vacuum brakes.
You'll be fine building boost with the T-brake. It's just hard on parts. For me it's just to easy to do it the way I've been.