Stage right adjustable servo install

Something is definitely not right. Basically if you are sure you got the band lug(not anchor as stated above opps) then it can only be the seals on the piston, or the pin length. Or the band is just shot and it will only grab in a no load situation. As me how I know:)

Yes! Where did you buy the servo? It should have came with instructions telling you to leave the piston out and it should also have included a red return spring as well. If you have any more questions, feel free to call me at 386-243-0235 or call Lonnie at Extreme Automatics at 513-898-0553
John is this red return spring stronger than the BRF? After I installed the trans I drove it home about 47 miles parked it. Today pulled out of the driveway, felt a bind in 3rd and after that 2nd is very weak. Wonder if the red spring would've prevented this. Needless to say trans has to come out when I get caught up.

I'm pretty sure it's the leak. It's loosing fluid out of the servo pretty fast.

I installed one of the seals wrong got it in the correct way and now can't get the snap ring on. My buick mechanic sucks.

Back the adjustment all the way off...then install. May need to pry against cover w prybar.

Did all that just think I need an extra hand. Got a buddy swinging by tonight hope to get it up and shifting soon.

Well the seals were in correctly after all. Put the stock servo back in and it shifts fine but wont hold under full throttle. Don't know what the issue with the billet servo was. Pretty sure my time spent playing around with it took the rest of the life outta 2nd gear tho.

Hello 85tr. Sorry you're having such difficulty. Call or email me an address and I'll send you a RED spring and seal set. The red spring is stronger than the BRF, made to match the adjustable servo.

My servo cam with the red spring and I had it installed. Thank you for the offer I think my seals are good. The transmission is out now for a rebuild.
I had the servo out and back in three times and couldn't figure out why I had no 1-2 shift.