Stage II tunnel ram

daves87gn

Hello,

1. unported stage II tunnel ram that has been converted for EFI $350 plus shipping
2. Stage II valve covers with AN fitting $100

thanks
Dave

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

On center?

From what I was told all stage II tunnel rams are off center, but could be ported to on center, I have a PM I will post later but posting from phone
Where guy with on center wanted it but we couldn't agree on price
Thanks
Dave

Mine's kind of a clean slate. I'm looking for a hint of how someone else made it work.

IMG_1454.jpgIMG_1455.jpg

Thanks,

Joe

hey Joe,

just got home, intake is at work will post pics tomorrow, i'll take a few of every side

your should get a hold Robert ( psiedv6) he has a really nice one, it looks like they cut the front part of a stock manifold and welded to the front of the Tunnel ram, has the sensor and stat setup just like stock.

Thanks
Dave

hey Joe,

just got home, intake is at work will post pics tomorrow, i'll take a few of every side

your should get a hold Robert ( psiedv6) he has a really nice one, it looks like they cut the front part of a stock manifold and welded to the front of the Tunnel ram, has the sensor and stat setup just like stock.

Thanks
Dave

Dave:

I never thought of that. I have one that's been ported too much and the plenum cracked. That'd be a good use for it.

I'll also check with Robert.

Thanks again,

Joe

Dave:

I never thought of that. I have one that's been ported too much and the plenum cracked. That'd be a good use for it.

I'll also check with Robert.

Thanks again,

Joe

Hey Joe,

sorry about pics yesterday got swamped at work, will post them Monday

Thanks
Dave