"Stage I" Buick Grand National

I was going to ask a few days ago if you would take 24k for it, but I see it has eclipsed my play toy budget. Looks like a sweet car. Good luck with your future sale.

great car, had an odd question who made the DP as im switching to a 4 bolt housing with the v-band and im having trouble finding that style dp. looking for 3.5" thanks.

great car, had an odd question who made the DP as im switching to a 4 bolt housing with the v-band and im having trouble finding that style dp. looking for 3.5" thanks.

Bill had the read on the downpipe and had it custom made from one of his vendors to fit the 4-bolt Turbo.

flip

Flip, do you have any pics of the undercarriage and pics of the entire engine compartment? (showing the brake booster and ac because the ones you show are all cut off) Please email to me at raymo442@yahoo.com Thanks- Ray

Sold Baby!

After days of Agony, sweating, drooling from looking at this beautiful car, I lost all sense of control.

Actually, to tell you the truth my Wife walked up after seeing me glued to the pc for hours and said: are you still looking at that car? Just buy it, and she grabbed the mouse and clicked on buy it now!

Damn I love Her!:biggrin:

Flip give me a call, 907-590-0592
Dennis

LOL WTF i live 15 minutes south of Lima and have never seen this thing...not until it was gone...just like most other things in life haha...nice car tho!

Gone!

says sold on ebay did person give money yet.

Yes, I have put the required ebay deposit on the car.

Hooking up with Flip sometime the next week. Talking about taking delivery in Bowling green during the Nats.

Flip seems like a very pleasant gentalman to deal with.

Dennis

After days of Agony, sweating, drooling from looking at this beautiful car, I lost all sense of control.

Actually, to tell you the truth my Wife walked up after seeing me glued to the pc for hours and said: are you still looking at that car? Just buy it, and she grabbed the mouse and clicked on buy it now!

Damn I love Her!:biggrin:

Flip give me a call, 907-590-0592
Dennis

Dennis, sound like your wife is as cool as mine. Mine also told me to just buy it, ....damn ....too late. You got probably the nicest GN I have ever seen. If you EVER decide to sell it please let me know. AWESOME car.
Bryan

Looks Like I'm Keeping It - Stage I Stays Home!!!

Well, funny how things work out. "My GN will remain in the garage and tucked away as I will be keeping my ride." Dennis tried hard; however, the Satellites in the sky were not aligned to make the deal happen.

The bank gave news that was not synchronized with our plans. It was all about the timing to get the car in addition to Dennis' plan. Anyway, the bank burst the bubble and could not expedite the process to make all parties happy.

Hey Hey - I still remain a happy guy!

flip