Stage 2

any 14 bolt pan will work and you can buy new from RJC... I think you can buy a pickup tube from TA performance.

You probably should consider a Peterson single stage oil pump. This eliminates the stock pump and its issues. A lot depends on what your goals are for your car. Are you building a street car, street/strip or strip only?

any 14 bolt pan will work and you can buy new from RJC... I think you can buy a pickup tube from TA performance.

The TA pickup will only work with the alum block, I had a pick tube/screen made for a stage II block and have an extra one available.

I actually thought I saw a non-alum block off center pickup in their catalog.. need to go look again.

I actually thought I saw a non-alum block off center pickup in their catalog.. need to go look again.

If TA had an oil pickup for a stage block, I would have used their's instead of going through the hassle and expense of building a fixture?

I have one left, but will make more if anyone else wants to purchase one, but it will take a few weeks, and a deposit for others.

The one I now have is reserved for the OP here.

I meant "i" need to go look that again.. hope you didn't take that the wrong way

Hey Nick, I have an engine here that is stacked away that needs one of those pickup tubes. If you make any more , put me first on the list!! Thanks Mike

Mike, I plan to make another batch of the oil pick-up assembly.

It is patterned to fit the RJC deep pan.

Nick, This engine has been sitting here for 6 years . Only thing it needs is a pickup tube to run. Count me in for one!! Let me know how much to send and where. Thanks Mike