Stage 2 TT street car

Vintage Air makes a system I put in the trunk, Part 685000. Requires fabrication to fit it in there but it works really well. Vintage also makes compressor brackets to fit one of their compressors on the passenger side head. The pulley system on mine is custom but a little fab work and you can probably fit a Vintage Air compressor in the factory location.

I had looked through hear for pics of your ac bracket set up but can't see any of them looks like most pics on hear were part of the purge. I thought about going to twins on my car but I just don't have time to figure it all out . But the ac is a must its just to hot in sumer with out it.

Yeah losing all those old pics in the S2 section really hurt., it was always fun checking out the really old posts with stage 2 engines. Vintage Air kit:
And a pic of my accessory drives. If someone would make a reverse water pump for our engine I could have done it with one belt. Since I designed everything and kept the drawings it can be easily replicated. The BW EFR turbos spool very fast and make the car really fun to drive.
View attachment Part Throttle run.dat

The fun just never stops, technology changes so fast its hard to keep up. My latest adventure is the addition of a Forced Induction system which is similar to the hellcat setup in that the water flowing through the intercooler is now going to be cooled with the A/C system. I have just about got it plumbed-up, I fabbed a SS box for the unit so it would have zero condenser blockage and will be looking for consistent ultra cold 30-40 F air entering the engine no matter how hot it is outside.
IMG_2169.jpg

Mike