Stage 2 TT street car

Alky injection has addressed that issue cheaper and more efficiently. Adding 2 complete fuel systems which = more weight and triple the cost in my opinion isn't worth the expense for me, especially since a 5 gallon drum of race fuel is very expensive as opposed to a $10 jug of metholydrate that can be found anywhere and actually produce more power when factoring in the cooling effect in air inlet temps with the exact same transition into boost. Cool idea albeit, but I wouldn't entertain that in my car when I can safely put down over 850rwhp on the street with a simple dual nozzle alkykit.

Alky injection has addressed that issue cheaper and more efficiently. Adding 2 complete fuel systems which = more weight and triple the cost in my opinion isn't worth the expense for me, especially since a 5 gallon drum of race fuel is very expensive as opposed to a $10 jug of metholydrate that can be found anywhere and actually produce more power when factoring in the cooling effect in air inlet temps with the exact same transition into boost. Cool idea albeit, but I wouldn't entertain that in my car when I can safely put down over 850rwhp on the street with a simple dual nozzle alkykit.
I like the alky as I have a kit on my driver,only thing that bothers me a little is if the pump ever decided to get weak in the middle of a pull,won’t be pretty,my twin turbo stage car has two aeromotive a 1000s,I’m in the process right now of setting it up to where if the pressure drops to a certain level,it will dump all the boost So I’m not grenading anything

I like the alky as I have a kit on my driver,only thing that bothers me a little is if the pump ever decided to get weak in the middle of a pull,won’t be pretty

Don't let that concern you. That same problem can happen with an injector or a fuel pump which is not that common if your on top of things. Buy a tester kit and test the output of your pumps volume. If it's good it won't crap out during a pass. They are more resilient than that.

like the alky as I have a kit on my driver,only thing that bothers me a little is if the pump ever decided to get weak in the middle of a pull,won’t be pretty,
looking at pump pressure is the key here,they usually will drop off from leaking but remember the gph rating on the nozzles are for 100psi and the pumps go way beyond that pressure,so you really need to fall off,more nozzles can be your friend here,as well as staying on top of the rebuilds for the pump.if done right i have found the alky injection to be very cost effective and safe.

Don't let that concern you. That same problem can happen with an injector or a fuel pump which is not that common if your on top of things. Buy a tester kit and test the output of your pumps volume. If it's good it won't crap out during a pass. They are more resilient than that.
Problem is I’ve seen it happen and I run around on the street a lot it’s not like I’m going to the track and doing it I’m constantly on a pass;)

looking at pump pressure is the key here,they usually will drop off from leaking but remember the gph rating on the nozzles are for 100psi and the pumps go way beyond thatpressure,so you really need to fall off,more nozzles can be your friend here,as well as staying on top of the rebuilds for the pump.if done right i have found the alky injection to be very cost effective and safe.
I agree they are pretty safe and reliable, Just wanting to keep my crap safe also run the high dollar Aerospace map sensors and not the cheap GM crap for the exact same reason,By the way do any good street racing this summer been a while since I’ve been on here

Just spit-balling, it would cost quite a bit, Rick's stainless tanks will make a twin- fuel tank-in-one to place in the factory location. If you push it with alky injection and its not direct port injected one or more of the cylinders is highly likely to be leaner than the others. If Bison made one of his plates for the S2 4bbl intake that would do the trick. It may be a cheaper deal to just outfit the intake to have direct port meth. injection (equal distribution).

By the way do any good street racing this summer been a while since I’ve been on here
yup fastest passes to date!layed down some killer runs on the asphalt :D came at a price but she is asleep for the winter now, wore her out pretty good.

Just spit-balling, it would cost quite a bit, Rick's stainless tanks will make a twin- fuel tank-in-one to place in the factory location. If you push it with alky injection and its not direct port injected one or more of the cylinders is highly likely to be leaner than the others. If Bison made one of his plates for the S2 4bbl intake that would do the trick. It may be a cheaper deal to just outfit the intake to have direct port meth. injection (equal distribution).
Yep it’s funny how everything on these cars is outrageously expensive I’m Currently finishing up at Dart LS next engine build for my sons 05 gto,Going to make I thousand horsepower on pump gas with a little bit of nitrous for half of the money it costs me to build my Buick stuff

This guy has some very good information. I used his advise in a post here on calipers and am very happy.
Yes, contacting him and Wilwood, something is not right, car won't stop for shit, maybe if I squated 600lbs......(no). I know something in my system is "off" as I should be able to lock the brakes up no problem.

hello people : I could not see the whole thread but what rear end would you run with all that power?
IBBY

My friend with a 9.0 second LS swap T just converted to manual brakes this year to save weight over the hydroboost system he had. I believe it's the Wilwood manual brake mc. He did say it's not as aggressive hydroboost buts stops him at 150mph.