stage 2 parts

gobabygo

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

i have a set of BMS stage 2 heads. They are pedestal mount rockers. 350.00
  1. one set of t@d roller rocker arms shaft mount, 150.00
  2. 2 sets or offset roller lifters with rev kit 125.00 a set
  3. I also have an off center stage 2 intake converted to fuel injection.( Bungs and fuel rails installed )300.00
  4. I also have a stage 2 cam 75.00 bucks

WILLING To take trades or reasonable offers. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. brand new comp cam stage2 cam blank never been cut!!!! 125.00, going a different direction with my car and want to get this stuff sold to get my car going. i will be adding parts as i come across them in the shop. thanks for looking. if any questions send them here or call or text me at 662-316-1861. PACKAGE DEAL for it all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
i have 2 sets of bms stage 2 heads 500 a set . an on center4.1 stage 2 block 950 . and a couple of intakes 150 for the regular one and 400 for the converted one with injector bungs and fuel rails .also a set of atr twin turbo headers brand new 1000.00 going a different direction with my car and want to get this stuff sold to get my car going. i will be adding parts as i come across them in the shop. thanks for looking. if any questions send them here or call or text me at 662-316-1861.

whats the condition of the block?

the block had a repair done years ago on the side. i think it is 20 or 30 over let me check to be sure.

whats the block worth? i dont know much about the stage 2 blocks.

I thought it was the same one. My buddy forwarded me pics earlier in the day but they were pretty small on my phone. The block was for sale on the board at one time. I'll see if I can dig up the thread.

Neal

Thanks got the pics, but it looks like those lifters are for an ONcenter block? I don't think I can use them in my offcenter setup.