Stage 2 heads, rockers and NOS MINT in the box Valve covers....PRICE DROP TO $$900$$.

fastblackracing

I have for sale 2 sets of stage 2 heads, one set is complete with titanium valves and T&D style rockers.
The exhaust valves will need replaced with turbo suitable valves.
Springs and titanium retainers are included. With pressures noted on the head deck.
The heads chamber cc'd out at 43cc .... I also have a flow sheet for this set of heads.
Spring pressure and cc's are wrote in red paint marker in the one head Along with the intake port sizes.
There are several extra sets of shafts and rockers for this set of heads.

The second set of heads are bare and look like they take Jessel style rockers....I do not have any valves or rockers for his second set of heads.

Also included in this package deal are a set of NOS Buick valve covers that have never been used. These valve covers are mint and in near perfect condition complete with the boxes and the T&D instruction sheet.
I do not see any stripped or broken threads, mounting bosses or cracks on either set of heads.

I am selling this as a package deal for now and will not consider breaking the set up until it has been for sale for a month or so.

Price is $1200 shipped to your door in the lower 48. Will ship elsewhere for a bit more. It will cost me around 150-200 to ship these items...............PRICE DROP TO 1K.
Thanks for your time. Mannie

Attachments

• llllll.jpg
    llllll.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 223
  • llokk.jpg
    llokk.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 213
  • oumnh.jpg
    oumnh.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 222
  • op.jpg
    op.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 210
  • lkio.jpg
    lkio.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 211
  • yyyy.jpg
    yyyy.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 212
  • lpoiu.jpg
    lpoiu.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 205
  • lopik.jpg
    lopik.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 213
  • lkiou.jpg
    lkiou.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 213
  • njhuy.jpg
    njhuy.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
More pics....

Attachments

• bbbvv.jpg
    bbbvv.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 116
  • fdgtv.jpg
    fdgtv.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 109
  • lkiopp.jpg
    lkiopp.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 110
  • lkjh.jpg
    lkjh.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 105
  • poiuyt.jpg
    poiuyt.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 112
  • pzsd.jpg
    pzsd.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 111
  • poiu.jpg
    poiu.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 112
I have for sale 2 sets of stage 2 heads, one set is complete with titanium valves and T&D style rockers.
The exhaust valves will need replaced with turbo suitable valves.
Springs and titanium retainers are included. With pressures noted on the head deck.
The heads chamber cc'd out at 43cc .... I also have a flow sheet for this set of heads.
Spring pressure and cc's are wrote in red paint marker in the one head Along with the intake port sizes.
There are several extra sets of shafts and rockers for this set of heads.

The second set of heads are bare and look like they take Jessel style rockers....I do not have any valves or rockers for his second set of heads.

Also included in this package deal are a set of NOS Buick valve covers that have never been used. These valve covers are mint and in near perfect condition complete with the boxes and the T&D instruction sheet.
I do not see any stripped or broken threads, mounting bosses or cracks on either set of heads.

I am selling this as a package deal for now and will not consider breaking the set up until it has been for sale for a month or so.

Price is $1200 shipped to your door in the lower 48. Will ship elsewhere for a bit more. It will cost me around 150-200 to ship these items...............PRICE DROP TO 1K.
Thanks for your time. Mannie
Ttt