Stage 2 Heads On A L32/L36/L67

RhysK94

Hi guys,
Was wondering if anyone here knows if the Buick V6 25500031 Stage 2 heads will fit onto the L36/L67 block, mainly if the head studs line up with each other?
Cheers

Will not fit, no studs to line up, coolant passages are wrong, deck height is much lower on 3800. The 3800 heads are similar in port configuration that is the closest comparison.

Will not fit, no studs to line up, coolant passages are wrong, deck height is much lower on 3800. The 3800 heads are similar in port configuration that is the closest comparison.
From what I am understanding, the 8 head bolt holes around the cyl don't line up?
The rest I can work with. It is mainly just if they will physically bolt up using the main 8 head bolts around the cylinder's.

Head bolts are in the same location everything else is not, No stock intake manifold will fit the angle of the heads on a 3800 series II block that has 1" lower deck. The series II 3800 has a port layout IEIEIE that favors stage 2 heads vs the earlier series 1 3800 or 3.8L blocks that are IEEIEI.

Head bolts are in the same location everything else is not, No stock intake manifold will fit the angle of the heads on a 3800 series II block that has 1" lower deck. The series II 3800 has a port layout IEIEIE that favors stage 2 heads vs the earlier series 1 3800 or 3.8L blocks that are IEEIEI.
I have sourced a 25500029 intake designed for these heads so intake insn't an issue.
As I am in Australia I just wanted to confirm they would actually bolt up otherwise I am stuck with over 3.5K AUD of paperweight car parts I could never sell over here!