Stage-2 engine and Crank

ROYAL_6

4.1 Stage-2 engine "016" Block, Machined By Kenny Duttweiller from Duttweiller Performance. It also come with all steal caps. .040 over. Hone. Line bored. And has all freeze plugs. It's never been hurt, welded or sleeved and freeze plugs hold great.

I also have a BMS crank that has not been machined yet. You can get it machine to your desired stroke.

Asking price is 3k OBO for both. Price is negotiable. Let me know if you have any other questions or would like some more pictures.

Shipping not included.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 257
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 254
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 259
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    951.4 KB · Views: 240
BMS Crank:
I also have a set of M&A heads of any one is interested. As said, price is NEGOTIABLE.. All offers are welcome. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 167
where are you located, Pictures of heads and price

I'm in SoCal.. I can get you some pictures of the heads tomorrow. If you like, message me your number and I can text you some
Pics. If not, I can just post them up on here tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for
The interest..

ALL PMs have been replied to. Thanks everyone for the interest. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks

Sale Currently pending on all parts. I will update the thred/post tomorrow. Thanks to all who message me.

Stage 2 engine and Crank are still available. A lot of interest out there. Make me an offer. I'm willing to negotiate and sell separately. Thanks