Stage 2 2004R Sale

quickt

I have (3) Stage 2 200-4R For sale with out a core charge. Other details can be found Extreme Automatics Where winning is easy under 2004R stage 2Please call the shop or drop an e-mail to Lonnie@extremeautomatics.com if interested 937-379-2233

The build starts with only select cores
Case is media blasted and race preped
All bushing are replaced
All Torrington bearings are replaced
All thrust washers are replaced
All seals and gaskets are replaced
Harden stator installed in every unit
Alto super Band installed in every unit
Billet anchor pin installed in every unit
New Pump assembly installed in every unit
EA Hi Pressure regulator valve and spring
EA Hi RPM pump priming spring
Billet pump rings
Pump drains drilled
Pump bushing staked
Tensioned Teflon sealing rings are used
3 clutch OD
Billet Aluminum Direct Apply Ring
Tested and sealed center support
Race clearances
Billet Forward Drum
Treated Input Shaft
EA Billet 2nd Gear Servo
8 Clutch Direct
5 Clutch Forward
Metallic Hi Energy Clutches
Dual Feed 3rd Clutch Apply
Hi Performance Calibrated Valve Body
.400 Reverse Boost Valve
No Core Charge
1 Year Warranty

$1850+ shipping

EA makes a great box!!

I can attest that Lonnie builds a great tranny. I just got one of his Stage II's and have put about 400 really fun miles on it. Very happy with his work.
Thanks Lonnie.
John A, Turbohh

Extreme Automatics

I've been trying to get hold of Lonnie at EA and no one answers the phone have sent him e-mail as well. He maybe on vacationif anyone knows his whereabouts would you please let him know I've been trying to contact him. Or if anybody has another number it would be appreciated. TIA

I spoke with Lonnie today for a minute and his shop and home are both without power. Next time I talk to him I will let him know to get back with you.
Take care, Kip

Stage2

Lonnie figured out my PayPal password anyhow thanks looking forward to bolting her in.

Lonnie, Would you do a payment plan on that one unit you have left?:) Or can you give me a quote on a build up of a 2004r with a billet drum bc I have a GN GM tranny in the crate that has never been used.

I have (3) Stage 2 200-4R For sale with out a core charge. Other details can be found Extreme Automatics Where winning is easy under 2004R stage 2Please call the shop or drop an e-mail to Lonnie@extremeautomatics.com if interested 937-379-2233

The build starts with only select cores
Case is media blasted and race preped
All bushing are replaced
All Torrington bearings are replaced
All thrust washers are replaced
All seals and gaskets are replaced
Harden stator installed in every unit
Alto super Band installed in every unit
Billet anchor pin installed in every unit
New Pump assembly installed in every unit
EA Hi Pressure regulator valve and spring
EA Hi RPM pump priming spring
Billet pump rings
Pump drains drilled
Pump bushing staked
Tensioned Teflon sealing rings are used
3 clutch OD
Billet Aluminum Direct Apply Ring
Tested and sealed center support
Race clearances
Billet Forward Drum
Treated Input Shaft
EA Billet 2nd Gear Servo
8 Clutch Direct
5 Clutch Forward
Metallic Hi Energy Clutches
Dual Feed 3rd Clutch Apply
Hi Performance Calibrated Valve Body
.400 Reverse Boost Valve
No Core Charge
1 Year Warranty

$1850+ shipping

I have 4 more cores. Soooo I can build 4 more of these units. Shipping has been from 120-150 if interested.

I got mine in & I love it got my 3 fastest passes ever(still more to go) in one night once i bolted the tranny in thanks Lonnie.

Ive got to update my signature.

transmissions

Lonnie always takes care of us. We had a t brake problem in a trans we bought from him and before we could get the old trans back to him we received another built unit for the t type. Installed it and the car hauls a$$ with it. He stands behind his stuff. We also bought some extreme 400's for other project cars and they were superior to anything that we had ever had for transmissions before.

I have 4 more cores. Soooo I can build 4 more of these units. Shipping has been from 120-150 if interested.

Best deal I will pay the shipping sooo that is $1895 to your door. 48 states

I will do a Stage 1 for $1395 shipped.

what kind of power will the stage 2 hold and how much will it cost with a trans brake, also will a non lockup be a problem