Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No leakdown number. Started car and mechanic said no need for a leakdown test he knew right away
That's all nice , I thought that from the video i dont need to see it in person but to say that and go no further isnt smart.

He needs to leak it down and see how bad it is and if its all the cylinders or just one. If it's one inspect it and find out what caused it.

Regardless as I said it's going to be coming out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I started it up he knew right away what it was. He said no need for a leakdown
You need to demand one IMOP. If you want to make your case strong do it and post the numbers..

He has 50 years of being a mechanic. No one here in the forum knows more than him.
Lol.. wow bold claims. I'm not saying he doesnt know what hes doing I'm saying lets see how bad it is and what cylinder or cylinders it is.

If you dont trust us or our opinions or suggestion why even ask or make this thread

Could have saved everyone alot of time and just went to him first

See it’s always going to be something no matter what I do it’s not good enough. It’s the number# 3 cylinder for sure.

Could have saved everyone alot of time and just went to him first

Like I said we have 2.5 million people here. His shop has 50+ cars a day in and out. I only posted 1 week ago. A far cry the 1 year It took to build my smoker motor.

You think you scare me? Cmon dude stop being a sucker

Dude, I’d tell you to go firetruck yourself, but, I’m pretty sure you’d be disappointed!

Besides, in no way was that a threat, as I’m just speaking to you matter of factly. So, if you think I intended that as a threat, then you’ve got it all wrong. As I was just letting you know the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See it’s always going to be something no matter what I do it’s not good enough. It’s the number# 3 cylinder for sure.
I'm trying to help you. You need to still leak it down period. If you dont see why, I dont know what to say

Let's see how bad number 3 is and let's see if it's more or just 3.

THIS IS DONE. OP is only looking to talk crap. He doesn't want help and he can't stop insulting people that don't say what he wants to hear. I warned you about insulting people...

Start another thread and I will just ban you. This is a complete joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.