Sputter around 15lb

I've got some resistor plugs on The way. It's weird though I have soild power and the car builds boost pretty well until it hits 15lns then it starts to stumble. I don't get any knock or anything...
need afr at 15psi when the stumble happens.a wideband o2 will show you whats happening.

I don't have a wideband ow all I know is at 15psi I still get my 1 to 1 rise and BLM is around 128 to 120

I don't have a wideband ow all I know is at 15psi I still get my 1 to 1 rise and BLM is around 128 to 120
that means fp is working but you cant see afr.there can be a whole list of things wrong,check your hoses for leaks and intercooler for cracks.a rich afr would indicate not enough air getting into the motor.

Intercoolers a brand new rjc, hoses have been leak checked for vaccum leaks. I added all the fuel the chip would allow so I don't run lean and blow a head gasket. A couple weeks ago I was running too lean and almost blew it.

I added all the fuel the chip would allow so I don't run lean and blow a head gasket.
and that could be why it sputters,tuning isnt throwing all the fuel you can at it,wideband would show what is happening.

Right. I just did that to not blow the gasket. I'm in the process of tuning it now and that's when I noticed the stumble.

At an idle it's lean but when I'm on the throttle it's not super rich, 128 to 120 ish but without a wideband I cant give an afr.

I would get this on a dyno quickly so you don't hurt it trying to figure it out. You need more feedback before you keep going back out on the street giving it hell. Sounds like you have the latest chip from Eric, so your fuel mapping and spark are all adjustable through your Scanmaster. See what your air fuel is doing when the problem arises, and I would also put a timing gun on your balancer to verify what's written on the chip is what you are actually getting.

I'm going to grab a wideband before I go back out so I can keep an eye on afr. For e85 what's a good number to be around???chip timing is 23 21

I had been trying to even out the BLM and ended up not having enough fuel added through the chip.

I though that by trying to keep my wot BLM 128 is I should subtract and took too much out through the chip. So once I realized that issue I added back in with the chip. BLM still the same even with all the chip fuel added, just no longer getting the rattle can sound.

I'm sorry but if ur going off BLM u deserve to blow the car up . Go get a wide band. I can't believe ppl run cars without gauges! Shit is so annoying. And switch plugs and gap them down to .020
aim for .80 and down on the wideband gauge