Springfield Armory

Taurus are good guns, too. I found that the only ammo my Glocks didn't like was Blazer. IMO its crap ammo, not even good for practice. The casings are aluminum, not brass (they aren't "self-lubricating" like brass), and I found that they tend to swell and spall causing a butt-load of jams and stove-pipes. I even had Blazers jam my S/W 686 (revolver) due to high primers loking up the cylinder:mad:
I have a "baby" Glock w/ a 20 rd. mag for off-duty carry that love and a full size for the duty belt, all mags are interchangable and except for the Blazer experience I've never had a misfire

Thanks for the replies guys. I guess I should have stated in the original post that I am an experiance shooter. My dad started me off when I was 13 with a BB gun... taught me how to be safe with it, etc. Then as I got older, he taught me the ins and outs of real guns.

I will end up going to a local shop that is a dealer for springfield armory, tauras, etc. They've got a lot of nicer used guns, plus they let you try them out in their indoor range to see how you like them.

I was drawn to the springfield armory unit reading about it in the American Rifleman. However, I openminded to other brands.

Thanks for the feedback.