Spring Cruising Weekend, Ocean City Md

Saw a blue TR. We exchanged thumbs up. Anybody on here?

Not sure.......but every year there's always a strong Delaware and Jersey showing As to be expected. Whats your car look like and i look for you tommorow.Anybody from Carroll County area going down.?

I see someone. Might have been you. I'm in blue T with black fillers
Yea that was probably you. Girl in the passenger seat? T-tops? I saw you heading south again from a balcony on 45th street. I'm getting ready to head to hooters with some friends

Yea that was probably you. Girl in the passenger seat? T-tops? I saw you heading south again from a balcony on 45th street. I'm getting ready to head to hooters with some friends
Ah okay. I had a t top GN rolling behind for a few blocks. Thought that was someone on here

Yea it was me. But I parked and went up on a balcony and saw you again from above lol

I'm heading home now but will be back down tomorrow and Friday. I think the wife will come Friday there's a page on Facebook discussing a turbo Buick meet up but I don't know of a location or time yet.

It would be neat to all get together for a few minutes

Not sure.......but every year there's always a strong Delaware and Jersey showing As to be expected. Whats your car look like and i look for you tommorow.Anybody from Carroll County area going down.?
2 GN's, a caged WE4, and a white 86 t-type from Carroll County are down there. One GN is stock with gbody aluminum wheels, the other has grey torque thrusts and lowered. I have to work this weekend or else I'd be down.

3 GN's, a caged WE4, and a white 86 t-type from Carroll County are down there. One GN is stock with gbody aluminum wheels, the other has grey torque thrusts and lowered. I have to work this weekend or else I'd be down.

Real nice......I'll look for them.

Just saw 2 GNs riding together. One had the T tops out and tinted tail lights. Mine is parked and I'm observing from a balcony again lol

I spy you

Attachments

• 1431640789967.jpg
    1431640789967.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 150
I saw them...I tried to turn around but never saw them again. Hey Ach. ..you need to cruise and get off that balcony man

I have some. I can't do much. I dont have that 0-20mph omph these other cars have cause I still have a factory D5 with a 6266 turbo :(

Besides cops are out something fierce. Unmarked everything