Spring Cruising Weekend, Ocean City Md

Look up condos on 41st street. Ocean side. We stayed there. Blue fondo with white railings. I can't seem to cooy
And paste on my
Phone. But it's rigt across from convention center. See all the cars pulling out wrap around balcony. Very nice place and or
Places. Once I get a chance I'll
Copy and last of you can't find anything.

I stayed at the Princess Royal on 92nd. One of the only hotels with a parking garage. Awesome rooms, great staff too. Price is on the higher end for these reasons, about $180 a night. At night most of the meets seem to be from there on up coastal further.

Think we found a place farther north than we usually stay, more towards 45th st.

Appreciate the help

I'll be attending this year. Picking up my new gn this weekend. will have a lot of work to do for the 3 hour trip. It's going to be awesome though. Wanna do a cruise or meet up?

I'll be attending this year. Picking up my new gn this weekend. will have a lot of work to do for the 3 hour trip. It's going to be awesome though. Wanna do a cruise or meet up?
I'm sure they will have something. Find Magna on Facebook and you'll be able to find out easier. Pretty sure that's were they will be posting meet up and etc

I still need to do some work as well. Cam sensor, vac break install, plugs. Tune. Got plenty of time.

I'm pretty local, so I'll be there the whole week. I'm not too sure if it will be on the road or not by then, I have a whole bunch of work to do between the 8th and then.

If I bring the car it will be the only DE tagged car in 3 different types of black paint, none of which looks good. Pretty easy to pick me out of a crowd.

Well, little over a week away . Finished all of the major things I had in the list. Finishing everything up this week. Wanted to get my exhaust on, but dont think thats gonna happen. Anyone else crunched for time?

I have about 2 weeks of work that need to be done, and won't even be in the country until late on the 7th.

Dropped the buick off at Andersons Last week. Woah there were a lot of cars there. Hoping to get what I needed done before oc but if not, I'll probably take the challenger. So it's a win win.

Anyone get to the area yet? Was heading north on 1 today about 15 minutes out of OC and my friend saw one with out of state tags.

Who else is in a bit of a time crunch? I still need to strip the paint, get the car in primer and sealed, swap my torque converter, motor mounts, injectors, do an oil change, clean out my SLIC, and fix/dial in the alky. Plenty of time left, assuming the media blasters are punctual.