Spring cleaning w/lots of goodies and misc. parts

Trader history for 87geeinn (0)

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot
All items located in Fayetteville, NC/Ft. Bragg area and prices are firm. Local pickup on wheel/tire, springs, and sway bar due to bulky sizes and weights making shipping cost prohibitive. PM for PayPal email or any questions or additional pictures.

CPT (aka, “real Art Carr”) 9 inch non-lock converter (~3000 stall). I ran this in my car for years and have had it sitting as a backup in case I needed one. No issues with it and I wouldn’t hesitate to throw it back on my car. Works great for a stock to slightly larger turbo. These are $900 new. $500 shipped.​
7” Aluminum reproduction rim with 235/60/15 Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T with lugs (not pictured). It’s used but in very good condition. Makes for a nice upgraded spare in the trunk. Replacement center caps can be found online for about $30 or I can send you a brand new one. Just add $30 to the total price. $150 local pickup for both the rim and tire ($180 w/center cap) or I can dismount the tire and ship just the rim for same price. The rim itself is $270 new.​
Spring set. Original OEM front springs (no isolators) and replacement variable rear rate springs with isolators. They don’t sag at all. Went with a coilover setup recently. $25 local pickup only. Shipping is cost prohibitive due to weight vs price when new.​
1” rear anti-roll bar, dark blue in color. $50 local pickup only.​
Kicker IX500.4 four channel amp. Perfect condition. These were about $250 when new but are since discontinued. Good for a discreet sound system upgrade. $100 shipped. SOLD
Air Lift Drag Bag (p/n 60844). One bag is used but not damaged; the other one was never used. Includes all hardware and instructions. A small section of the vinyl hose was cut and used for my application but there is still plenty left for other installations. These are $95 new. $50 shipped. SOLD
OEM alternator. Was still working good before I took it off. Good for a spare or restoration. $100 shipped. SOLD
OEM intercooler fan and mounting bracket (painted). $40 shipped. SOLD
3rd brake light. Perfect condition. $40 shipped. SOLD
Caspers CCCI hotwire kit. These are $100 new. $50 shipped. SOLD
Viking coilover springs, 125lb rate (p/n 12DP125). These have maybe 10 miles on them. Will save a couple bucks if doing coilovers since you won’t have to pay full price on springs. Each spring is about $55 new. $50 for the pair shipped. SOLD
Tial Q 50mm BOV. Never installed and includes all hardware. 10psi spring installed which is good if you run from -16in/hg to -19in/hg vacuum at idle. Springs can be changed if necessary. These are $265 new. $200 shipped. SOLD
3” aluminum MAF pipe with silicone hoses and clamps. Hoses have been used but the MAF pipe has not. Pipe has a few scuff marks from being bounced around in the storage box but otherwise presentable. $50 shipped. SOLD
Proform Perfect Launch rear end girdle cover. Full disclosure on this: it started leaking on me from the drain plug even with white Teflon paste on it so took it off and never bothered to try and re-seal it. Info and installation instructions can be found here. These are $108 new. $65 shipped. SOLD
AutoMeter oil and coolant temp gauges w/sending units. $40 shipped. SOLD
UMI Performance rear control arm reinforcements (p/n 3028). Never installed. I decided the aggravation of installation simply wasn’t worth it. These are $150 new. $100 shipped. SOLD
Deatschwerks 60lb injectors. (p/n 18U-01-0060-6) Full disclosure: These have been used with maybe 100 miles on them but will likely need to be cleaned to ensure they flow properly after being stored for so long. Also, these did not idle right and were very rich at idle with a TT chip. I would suggest these only for someone who wants a backup set of injectors for cheap and/or someone who has in-depth tuning abilities to make them work by using this data. These are $399 new. $50 shipped. SOLD
UMI Performance tubular upper and lower trailing arms with new bushings. This kit is $300 new. $225 shipped. SOLD

20191219_214840.jpg 20191219_214908.jpg sway bar.jpg amp.jpg coil springs.jpg wheel.jpg

Last edited:

TurboSmart

Will take the umi bars if you are willing to ship them overseas.
Which type of bushings?

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot
Will take the umi bars if you are willing to ship them overseas.
Which type of bushings?
As long as you cover shipping, I don't mind. PM me a quote on a 18lb package (31" x 6" x 7") to your location and I will ship them from whichever courier you desire.

The bushings are the black polyurethane p/n 2142.

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot
Interested in gauges . Condition ?
Gauges work fine. I went with mechanical gauges instead. The oil pressure gauge makes it difficult to determine what your pressure is at idle since the range from 0-10psi is very difficult to discern (see pic)...and we all know most of our engines run fairly low pressure at idle. I wanted a gauge that provided a little more clarity in the 0-10psi range. Other than that, they work just fine and were accurate when I had them in the car.

Last edited:

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot
For everyone that purchased something, I've updated tracking numbers either via PayPal or in your PMs. Thanks

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
I never got my tracking number, just wondering if you're still having issues with my address
Steve c

Blacky

I thought I deleted that message before it got sent but I found my tracking numbers on PayPal so my address must have worked out this time
Steve c

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot
One time bump. Reorganized thread to display unsold items at top of list and removed photos of sold items. Make me some offers I can't refuse.

AZvic

Id like the intercooler fan for sure put my name on that please and maybe the rim with center cap shipped. Ill pm you

Blacky

Parts arrived and they were beautiful Nice doing business with you and they were shipped quickly everything was perfect