Spring cleaning update

turbo chris1970

Engine bay
Well guys after 6 sets of spark plugs I finally went with Autolite 24s
Now the car is idling perfect , changed that fuel filter and almost ran the tank dry and gave her a shot of 93 of sunoco s best until I can get sunoco's race fuel from a station up near my mechanic for inspection so my. ? To my buick brothers is that what can cause the car to run a tat rough in gear? It idles just fine but I put it in gear it's not smooth should I break down and just let him tune the car with his equipment and knowledge he is a buick expert in the philly tri state area I've heard guys comming from the jersey shore to get their cars right and he s the only guy I trust besides certain peeps on the board
So guys please your imput is valued, it throws no codes , I'm my opinion I'm ready to drive to the beach on a long run
On race gas and a fresh oil change to clear out any crap left over from winter storage ,set cruise and hope that will do it one season in a garage couldn't grow the whole tune off,finally I figured I would list my current combo to help with the comments .... Stock engine, stage1 200r4 , 6262turbonetics, 3"down pipe hot wired adjustable fuel regulator with gauge AEM wide band gauge knock and boost oil temp gauges translator/w LS air MAP and 60lb Delphi injectors no cat dump pipe W/ hooker cat back exaust that's about it oh and SLIC please help one winter I didn't treat the fuel and now these problems HELP!!!!!!
Thanks guys .......Chris from philly

You should be able to tune the car yourself, but you'll need a scan tool of some sort. I bought a 12-pin ALDL Bluetooth adapter from www.1320electronics.com and ALDLdroid app from Google Play Store, works with any Android phone. I'm using it on a very old Samsung Galaxy S. Once the phone is paired to the adapter with Bluetooth, you can configure one screen of ALDLdroid to show O2, BLM, IAC, TPS, and monitor these in real-time while working in the engine bay...very handy.

You first adjust IAC, but get the car up to running temperature first. Adjust it somewhere between 10 and 40. Do this by adjusting the IAC screw in quarter-turn increments. Clockwise should lower IAC, and vice versa.

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/faq/IACresetscan.html

Then you adjust TPS, with key on, but car not running; adjust it to be between 0.40 and 0.46 volts at idle, and between 4.55 and 4.85 volts at WOT, by loosening the 2 screws holding the TPS to the passenger side of the throttle body, moving it all the way forward, and just nudging it.

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/maintenance/TPS.html

That's a start. Good luck!