Spraying Nitrous and just boggs

qws2000

If your spraying Nitrous and car Boggs down, let go of the button and car runs fine... With that happing will that cause the plugs to foul... I checked a couple of plugs and they looked fouled only 25 miles or so on these plugs...

I would think the many comments of "turn the bottle on" is just kidding, but I have been around enough races where very seasoned veteran drivers come back to say" No Nitrous" and behold the bottle was off... I did check the bottle it is wide open.. I took the nozzle out and put it into a bucket, when taped the button it shot the bucket across the garage... I guess its working...

I would think the many comments of "turn the bottle on" is just kidding, but I have been around enough races where very seasoned veteran drivers come back to say" No Nitrous" and behold the bottle was off... I did check the bottle it is wide open.. I took the nozzle out and put it into a bucket, when taped the button it shot the bucket across the garage... I guess its working...
Check nitrous jet for debris

BPE2013@hotmail.com

Back in the old days the solenoid seal surface could swell and restrict the flow of nitrous. Some companies went to a Teflon seal on the valves to eliminate this problem. A bucket test as you did would not reveal anything.
But then again my experience with nitrous is badly dated.
AG.

I got it to work... It was spraying just fine, but I had the Alky set on 6-7 and that was to much. I guess spraying the Alky at that level and Nitrous it was flooding it out... It seems to work just fine NOW ;)

Really haven't used it yet, I just got it figured out, so now it works, can I get it to work safely with my tune... Oh yeah how much, I would think its 85 to 100

I have the 75's (jets) in there and that's about all I am looking to get out of it... The car doesn't have a problem spooling.... I think it right now it would be best served at the second to third shift... As for the next couple of weeks We will see if it has a need for it when the new motor is in and tuned .....

I have the 75's (jets) in there and that's about all I am looking to get out of it...
I have had a 35 shot drop the car 4 tenths spraying all the way through,75 is going to be a big hit with a lot of immediate cylinder pressure.nothing wrong with starting smaller its your car.

track 1 052.jpg pics of down pipe 065.jpg track 1 122.jpg track 1 153.jpg winter 2014 031.jpg track 1 052.jpg pics of down pipe 065.jpg track 1 122.jpg track 1 153.jpg winter 2014 031.jpg Here are some pictures, I also have a some at the track and video