Red exterior and Blue interior?!? :eek:

With that move I think they actually managed to DECREASE its value..... :D

This was the only Buick I saw while in Maui,Lahaina area:smile:

Attachments

• Maui buick.jpg
    Maui buick.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 591
I miss my T <sniff>

Hey Rob, don't write me off yet. Although I'm now driving a 92 2DR Cherokee, (44K miles - yeah), I'm still keeping an eye out for an 87.

Hey Rob, don't write me off yet. Although I'm now driving a 92 2DR Cherokee, (44K miles - yeah), I'm still keeping an eye out for an 87.

He lives!:biggrin:

Waitin on you bro...

There's a white 85T on CL now for $2200

Bingham cutoff

I always see a black GN in the driveway on the right half way down the street when you take the bingham cutoff then make the first right as to eventually get on beretania. Looks pretty trick. The front end is way low. A board member possibly?
Also met HvyMtl6 tonight (Joseph). Another HotAir owner. Now I REALLY miss my T.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I always see a black GN in the driveway on the right half way down the street when you take the bingham cutoff then make the first right as to eventually get on beretania. Looks pretty trick. The front end is way low. A board member possibly?
Also met HvyMtl6 tonight (Joseph). Another HotAir owner. Now I REALLY miss my T.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I've seen that same GN for awhile too, not sure if ts running, always see it in the same spot everytime I pass there, maybe Jacksn knows, not too far from his work place :)

I met Gareth(85Zoom) last night and he only lives about 5 min. away from me, WOW talk about small world, very cool guy :D
Now if I can only hurry up finish fixing my GN, maybe I can convince him into getting another GN :D :p hint, hint, hint

That black GN by my work is acutally a turbo T. It's a friend of mines that comes by the shop.

I seen a GN with plates TURBO6 yesterday. I guess he lives Cross Point, I was picking up some parts there.

Paul - That was me!.. :cool:

I thought those were your plates, but the profile through the tint didn't look like you. You live there now? The guy I bought the stuff from says there are two GN's there. He lives right by the mailboxes.

Spotting

In Kaneohe town, on Kahuhipa Street, there's a GN parked on the street fronting an apartment complex. It's one of the few nice ones in Oahu.

Hey Guys,
I saw a GN w/GNX type rims today in Hilo, HI on Waianuenue Ave., just below Hilo H.S. at a gas station, looked to be in good condition, 1st one I've seen so far on the Big Island.

GN at Zippy's Ewa Tonight?

About 10Pm Wednesday night...

who was it... had a gauge pod on the a-pillar...

Saw a White T parked in some pretty tall grass in Kaneohe yesterday... some kind of aftermarket wheels... looked pretty decent and I dont recall seeing this car before.