"Spotted" section

Was headed south on the 5 this morning around 11AM, and saw what looked like a clean Turbo Buick in the commute lane several lengths ahead. You were doing 80+ and I couldn't get through all the traffic to catch you before I had to get off on the PCH. I about jumped into the commute lane illegally just to get up to see if I know you....but...I behaved.

Who has the black Turbo T with black Corvette wheels parked on Broadway near 3rd in El Cajon?

Last edited:
Seen a Clean GN with GNX louvers yesterday pumping gas on West Bernardo,and was gonna post on here. Well wouldn't ya know, I see him again by the Westwood club in San Diego, anyone on here.

spotted.jpg
Spotted a black GN I don't know what year, in San Diego on naval base San Diego it was parked near the navsup building..snapped a good photo of my T-Type next to it.

Last edited:
Alamogordo NM....Saw what looked to be a gold T, was kinda dark, but definitely a TB. Was driving down White Sands BLVD....anyone here?

Spotted a nice looking Turbo buick on Coldwater canyon and Oxnard. Was to busy trying to see the plate SNISTR6 to see how clean it was.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Spotted a nice looking Turbo buick on Coldwater canyon and Oxnard. Was to busy trying to see the plate SNISTR6 to see how clean it was.

Was it this one? I guess I'll have to do SINSTR6 instead on mine...

Attachments

• IMG_20160103_074956.jpg
    IMG_20160103_074956.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 161
Has to be that's the plate. I only caught it from the front