"Spotted" section

So who on here did I see at the North Island gas station on Friday the 11th? I wanted to stop by and chat for a bit but I was kinda in a hurry and the station was packed. Plus I'm sure you wanted to get the hell off base right away.:D Your car looks sharp man! Hope to see ya around some time.

wow spotted 2 gns 2day....
went to visit a friend in bakersfield...and saw a gn just building dust...(poor car)
and also seen a light blue limited in bakersfield college...

do u guys know who's cars these might be
and is there any other members from bakersfield...

Spotted two nice looking, stock appearing GN's tonight after work.

I passed one on El Toro in my GN.

He was headed to Fuddruckers, and I was headed to Petsmart. We acknowledged each other briefly but there was too much traffic to get talking. I did not recognize the guy. He has a single gauge pod on the pillar. Otherwise it looked very stock and had the old blue Cali plates with yellow lettering.

The second one was parked outside Fuddruckers on the parking lot curb adjacent to El Toro. I did not see the owner by it, so dont know who's it was.
also very clean looking.

Anyone here?

I went to Fuddruckers yesterday to meet the guy who's interested in buying my Camaro and taking it to Denmark so he could get some good pix of it.

While I was there I talked to the owner of the second GN above. He just moved out here from Michigan a few months back and has owned his GN since 93. Cleeeeeeean. Sez he comes onto TB.com from time to time and has met our Pappa Lou.

spotted a grey or light blue (it was dark out) limited with chrome lower side marker lights on the side of the front fenders, if that makes since. it was headed north on the 101 around 850pm. it had a turbo six sticker on the back window on the lower right hand side. i gave the thumbs up. i was on my bike. was this anyone on the board?

Gilbert, arizona

Spotted a GN with no emblems and GNX style rims. I was in my white camry and my gf was driving the GN. We were headed from my parent's house to our apartment. I had to stop and pump gas, she kept on going. Im crossing an intersection and thought I saw her at the stop light waiting to go my direction. I slowed down and saw a guy driving it. Looked exactly like my GN. I freaked and thought he stoled it, so I got behind him but it was a different license plate AZ ending in 467. He pulled into LYON'S GATE on Higley and Ray, I kept on going. Got to our apartment and saw my GN sitting there. :D
First time spotting a GN. Dont see too many out in my area. Gilbert/Queen Creek.

just spotted black gn possibly 87 no power window.women driving on merced ave city of baldwin park. they stay 6 blocks away:eek: she said the car was her husbands that he was not on tb, but wasnt into the forum:confused:" he was old school"?dont know what that meant she said he was a mechanic. if u know this person set them str8

Spotted GNX 246 Today

Spotted GNX #246 today at Autozone. It need paint and had all the signs of being a true GNX. The owner was really cool and said my white TType looked cool. He always wanted a white one, I said "Let's trade!!!" of course you know what he said lol. This is the 1st time I've seen one in person in all my day.

N 605

on the way back from looking at engine T62TTA had for sale, and seen what looked like 87 GN going north on the 605 by the washington exit in the slow lane, Guy driving with a girl passenger no tint, looked like 18" or 20" IROC's with a GN1 performance sticker on front windshield

on the way back from looking at engine T62TTA had for sale, and seen what looked like 87 GN going north on the 605 by the washington exit in the slow lane, Guy driving with a girl passenger no tint, looked like 18" or 20" IROC's with a GN1 performance sticker on front windshield
Probably meanchicken's sister.

Turbo Buick convoy spoted this morning on the north bound 405 freeway at Harbor Blvd. Five GNs and two blue TBs. Anyone know what's up?

Mike B.

Turbo Buick convoy spoted this morning on the north bound 405 freeway at Harbor Blvd. Five GNs and two blue TBs. Anyone know what's up?

Mike B.
That was a funeral procession for one of Ralphs relatives I heard.

If you want to spot another one in HB today, I'll be making my monthly run to Ace Auto to buy another 5 gallons of Methanol....
:D

Yea yea...

If you want to spot another one in HB today, I'll be making my monthly run to Ace Auto to buy another 5 gallons of Methanol....
:D

I want to know when that chicken-sled is going to be spoted at the DRAG STRIP?:eek::D

Mike B.

That you are Chicken. Kill section has been a little slow lately. Your slacken....:p