Sportsman XFI install

captndave737

What should take 30 Minutes or so is taking me 2 days!!! I have shaved door handles and trunk and all my electrics for it was in the way Had to pull the dash off and rearrange things so everything would fit. Also putting Alky control.

Attachments

• IMG_7866.JPG
    IMG_7866.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 221
Got it half back together today. Got assigned a trip for tomorrow late today. hope I can close it up Saturday before I go away for 2 weeks.

Im with phil. Thats alot wiring in two hours. All a pain in the ass. You seem particular and looks like a good job. Good luck.

I’d like to see the after pic before you button it up. I would like to do this project as well just to clean up the mess down there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck that, I would have sold the Sportsman and gone with the one Bison's selling.

61 miles door to door. Like I said stripping it down that far and putting it back together really isn’t that big a deal. I’ve had it that way twice before for other projects.

I bought the Sportsman a while ago. If Eric’s new ECM had been out I probably would have gone that route. It took longer to Re arrange the electrics for my shaved door handles so that the Sportsman would fit than anything else. The second hardest part of the project was running the wiring for the WB that made me happy.

Right now I’m in upstate NY on Vacation. Headed back tomorrow instead of Saturday to prep for the hurricane.

Once everything is up and running I’ll be scheduling a remote tuning session at RC’s with Cal Heartline.