spools fillers

jlat

hello people; Where would you get them on the east coast?
IBBY

What's up fellow masshole, I'd start with Kirban, too bad an open house isn't happening this spring was nice to drive down there check out some cool Buicks grab your parts w/out shipping costs n head home... Have an awesome pic somewhere I'll try to find on our way home one year I'll try to find a d post..

hello people; Anyone on the east coast selling spools front and 1 pc. rears as a combo deal? My home puter is dead and I can only do this at work for quick spurts of internet use.
IBBY

Call him. (949)433-1257 Doesn't matter where you order them from going to take a while for shipping.

hello people; I called the fool from cali. and he gave me the # of a shop in Kentucky. It's called Boost Crew Motorsports and he said I'll be getting them in a couple of days. There being shipped straight to body shop as there going to need paint as my T is black and grey. I'm probably going to get porked with shipping but it had to be done. There having a bit of a special $700 for the 1 pc. rear and fronts.
IBBY

hello people; I'm sure I will be getting porked on the shipping and they did not give me a price. He said he had to figure it out. The only good thing is that there not coming from cali.
IBBY

hello people; They came in recently and the shipping cost was like $85 to Mass. Like I said I had them shipped to the body shop and when I told him what I was doing the work was slow there so I figured I'd be in and out. But not now as all his people are back but one and his bus.. has picked up.. It will get done but not as soon as I thought...I'll be back
IBBY

Any deals on shipping? It is usually $75+
Keep in mind that the average cost to ship a full set of bumper fillers is about 75 bucks. Guess what it cost to ship two full sets? Yup! 75 bucks.
Actually, three rear fillers (or a bunch of other parts) can fit is the same box and it's still 75 bucks. Find a buddy that needs fillers and save on shipping. :cool:

Happy Spooling
Mike Barnard
Spoolfool Productions

We use UPS at our work to ship small boxes. It seems the weight is not as much of a factor but he size of the box is. Odd sized boxes are also more expensive than a standard sized boxes.