Spoolfool's open house, Turbo Buick swap meet and BBQ. 6 Oct 2019

I look forward to buying a complete set of bumper fillers on Saturday! Unfortunately I'm not bringing the GN...it hasn't been on the road since 2015 and hasn't had fillers for even longer :cautious:

This event is on Sunday. NOT Saturday.

Spoolfool Productions
1794 Monrovia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627

Drive around to the back parking lot.

Bring a chair to sit in. (We'll have some if you don't).
The Huntington Beach air show will be going on over head. Today was practice and there was lots of good stuff to see.

Rolled into Lake Forest at about 1 today.

Lou and I had some good times squaring up some minor issues with the car (friggin' reman'd cardon computers....:( ) and then i went and did it........... locked the G dang keys in the trunk! I'm such a bonehead........

So, now my trunk lock and bezel are gone, and i have no back seat......... GRRRRRRRRRRR......... It's in Lou's Lou's shop.

All self inflicted pain and embarrassment.

Having a Round Table Pizza and a couple of beers while I lick my wounds.......

See you all tomorrow!

This event is on Sunday. NOT Saturday.

Spoolfool Productions
1794 Monrovia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627

Drive around to the back parking lot.

Bring a chair to sit in. (We'll have some if you don't).
The Huntington Beach air show will be going on over head. Today was practice and there was lots of good stuff to see.

Don’t know why I typed Saturday, have the correct day in my calendar. Look forward to seeing some turbo buicks tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a Rick’s stainless steel tank with (2) Walbro 450 LPH pumps for E85. Let me know if anyone is interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I attended spoolfools swap meet hoping to sell some parts & got gang raped. Mexican cartel was present & had me in their sights from the moment I arrived . It seems like all these guys are all related & took turns on me for my heads & downpipe. The ring leaders were Beto & GN jerry they made an offer & proceeded to break me down. I protested but had that zero effect Beto mainly handed me the amount of money he felt was fair & waked away with my parts leaving me standing in shock. Later he pulls out a bottle of Don Julio & gave me a shot to calm me down. It seems like anytime I go support spoolfools events I come back feeling violated & empty. :(

Beto really did get a good deal..............:) Lou loves the cartel.

And I've watched him enjoy these "partsual" assaults for years...... Grumpy ol' bastard actually enjoys it!:D

Last edited:
Beto really did get a good deal..............:) Lou loves the cartel.

And I've watched him enjoy these "partsual" assaults for years...... Grumpy ol' bastard actually enjoys it!:D

Lou complains, but then goes back for seconds. Kind of like when he goes to the proctologist. I'm confused...
Lou has not been his self lately. Ever since those wool eating moths moved in on his "Girls". This has put Lou in a bind and now has eyes for Jeremy. Jeremy finally got suspicious when Lou kept wanting him to wear furry wool coveralls while changing spark plugs at his shop.
Rumor ha it that Jeremy had to stay away from today's event, as he did not want to get violated. :rolleyes:

Enjoyed all the great people, weather and !!! ...... not sure what was going on when Lou’s pants were down to his ankles at the taco table??? Didn’t ask either!...trying to forget I saw that!

Last edited:
Enjoyed all the great people, weather and !!! ...... not sure what was going on when Lou’s pants were down to his ankles at the taco table??? Didn’t ask either!...trying to forget I saw that!

Wait, I ate there??????????

Good times yesterday... Thanks again Mike. It was good seeing some of you after a decade. And of course, seeing Lou and for the last time Lou I'm not one of those bisexuals.

Good times yesterday... Thanks again Mike. It was good seeing some of you after a decade. And of course, seeing Lou and for the last time Lou I'm not one of those bisexuals.

Denying won't discourage him.............

The fact is, Lou loves women and sheep. You are in no danger unless you are wearing a somewhat feminine, fluffy sheep outfit......That is where the trouble starts and ergo, Jeremy's aversion to attending Mike's GTG.......... :cool:

Halloween is close, but Jeremy's daily wardrobe........... Well............:eek:

Last edited:
Lou in not bisexual. For the record, he is tri-sexual.

He'll try anything... o_O