Spoolfool's open house, TB swap meet, BBQ, Oct 22nd 2016.

Yes she does. Nick and Terri always go above and beyond when I'm in town..

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Now everyone here knows how I hate trouble but I was compelled to reported this in the hellcat forum stating that a few hellcat owners on this board have been suffering from discrimination & ridicule. :(

Lou, you know this is a free country and you and Neal are still free to make your personal decisions, so the choice you guys made to join the "Vagina Club" does not make you both a lesser person.

However, to flaunt your very expensive purchases does come with price when the rest of us are strugling just to pay our bills to keep our precious turbo Buicks alive and well.

We do appreciate all you both have done for our community over the years, but we do feel a little betrayed?

There is an upside to your decisions, a few owners including myself, have developed a new passion to take our TR's to a new category in the street car wars which will be labeled as the "Hellcat Killers"!

I think we can accomplish our objective even though we may need to get a second or third part-time job to get there without any sexual logos in our brand! ;)

Lou, you know this is a free country and you and Neal are still free to make your personal decisions, so the choice you guys made to join the "Vagina Club" does not make you both a lesser person.

However, to flaunt your very expensive purchases does come with price when the rest of us are strugling just to pay our bills to keep our precious turbo Buicks alive and well.

We do appreciate all you both have done for our community over the years, but we do feel a little betrayed?

There is an upside to your decisions, a few owners including myself, have developed a new passion to take our TR's to a new category in the street car wars which will be labeled as the "Hellcat Killers"!

I think we can accomplish our objective even though we may need to get a second or third part-time job to get there without any sexual logos in our brand! ;)

Come on Nick,

You know Lou and I still love spending time busting our knuckles and swearing at old Buicks. :DHell, if I had half of the money I've squandered on old Regals I'd be retired already. Honestly I'd probably still have hair. ;) I still have my oil leaking money pit parked next to the Hellcat. When it runs I get great satisfaction from driving it and it's much faster than the Hellcat. I'm sure I'll be a Buick owner for many years to come. (y)

Neal

Come on Nick,

You know Lou and I still love spending time busting our knuckles and swearing at old Buicks. :DHell, if I had half of the money I've squandered on old Regals I'd be retired already. . (y).................Neal

Appreciate your remorseful confession, and we can still be good friends! :)

Lou on the other hand may not take my comments well, especially if he is still in his grumpy mood when I left him last week. He is hard at it busting knuckles and lots of swearing with customer's Buicks, which helps keep his blood circulating.

He did allow me to test drive his new Ram Hemi which was an enjoyable treat, but the Hellcat was on jack stands as he has to "personalize" all his rides.

His GN must be stored somewhere since it was not at his shop?

Come on Nick,

You know Lou and I still love spending time busting our knuckles and swearing at old Buicks. :DHell, if I had half of the money I've squandered on old Regals I'd be retired already. Honestly I'd probably still have hair. ;) I still have my oil leaking money pit parked next to the Hellcat. When it runs I get great satisfaction from driving it and it's much faster than the Hellcat. I'm sure I'll be a Buick owner for many years to come. (y)

Neal
Niel I haven't a clue why I continue the madness working on a cars that were created by the devils work shop. I have three in my shop right now. one with blown head gaskets, another with bent valves from over revving . Another on its way fro S.F. with a rod knock. My helper Mario learned who alot working for me and now got a dream job wrenching for SEMA although i wish him well that puts me in a bind.

Nick , I'm having my wheels done with a process called Hydra graphics They submerse the wheel in a solution and float a carbon fiber pattern on top that is transferred to the wheel then cleared twice and backed in an oven . Niel what do you think about them .

Attachments

• IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0429.jpg
    IMG_0429.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0430.jpg
    IMG_0430.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Appreciate your remorseful confession, and we can still be good friends! :)

Lou on the other hand may not take my comments well, especially if he is still in his grumpy mood when I left him last week. He is hard at it busting knuckles and lots of swearing with customer's Buicks, which helps keep his blood circulating.

He did allow me to test drive his new Ram Hemi which was an enjoyable treat, but the Hellcat was on jack stands as he has to "personalize" all his rides.

His GN must be stored somewhere since it was not at his shop?
I'm having the wheels done with a Hyda graphics process

I posted this on the hellcat forum and one of the reply's were that the average age of a Buick owner is 80 :D

.................I posted this on the hellcat forum and one of the reply's was that the average age of a Buick owner is 80 :D

That indicates to me the Hellcat forum is populated by morons who have no clue that for a few thousand dollars a turbo Buick can kick their ass on the street and also in competition! :)

I will soon have "Grandpa's" 2 tone, vinyl top Limited, ready to de-claw a Hellcat to prove my point without the need of Hydra graphic wheels! :LOL:

I am leaving for Vegas SEMA show in the AM, so you have all week to reply?

That indicates to me the Hellcat forum is populated by morons who have no clue that for a few thousand dollars a turbo Buick can kick their ass on the street and also in competition! :)

I will soon have "Grandpa's" 2 tone, vinyl top Limited, ready to de-claw a Hellcat to prove my point without the need of Hydra graphic wheels! :LOL:

Gee, I guess there's no point in talking about my new SRT floor mats either or the real cool license plate frame that says hellcat :( All this coming from a person that I worshiped while standing in his shadow :cry:

Last edited:
Lou, I know you are a big "pussy cat" at heart, and I anxiously await my next visit so I can take a test drive in your Hellcat which should be awesome! :joyful:

Gee, I guess there's no point in talking about my new SRT floor mats either or the real cool license plate frame that says hellcat :( All this coming from a person that I worshiped while standing in his shadow :cry:

Neal and you should both bring the cars out to Phoenix in a couple of weeks, Nov 20th. We'd love to see you here!

I could show those cats a few things. Then we can trade and they could take my junk down the track

Lou, I know you are a big "pussy cat" at heart, and I anxiously await my next visit so I can take a test drive in your Hellcat which should be awesome! :joyful:[/QUOTE/

Nick, I'm not done with Buick cause I bought a Hellcat this car takes me back 30 years when I bought my first TR those were exciting times GM was finally building a decent car that had potential as with Ford an the Mustang which was the national's natural enemy. When we weren't beating up on them we picked on one another. The Challenger, Camaro, & mustang are at it again but with much better more complicated technology. If I was younger this car would be apart trying to squeeze more power out of it. But it would be for much more than a few thousand bucks. Anyways it will be interesting to see what develops in the future.

Neal and you should both bring the cars out to Phoenix in a couple of weeks, Nov 20th. We'd love to see you here!

I can't make it. We had some family matters come up and a suspect all my weekends will be busy between now and the end of the month. Along that line is anyone looking for tickets to the Auto Club finals at Pomona next weekend. We have reserved seats on Sunday and won't be able to attend.

Neal

I'm off next weekend Neal, pm me

I will be, I'll be headed out Tuesday bright and early or Monday night. Girlfriends vacation doesn't start till then. I'm off starting this wednesday