Spoolfool's open house, TB swap meet, BBQ, Oct 22nd 2016.

I'll have to pick up some drag radials and practice my launch technique but I've got a few month to perfect things. :p

Neal

As long as I don't do a burn out in reverse....... I'll consider it a win........ :D:D:D

Bates it is......

Mike,

I had a great time! The turnout of quality cars was really impressive!! (y) It was cool to see the mix of generations of folks that love these cars. It's also nice to see the passion and pride people are still putting into their rides 30 years after the fact. Once again Ralph, Joe and the crew out did themselves on the street tacos. :D I really loved Ralph's new GNX, I would have liked to stay to see the burnout in person. BTW, what happened to Mean Chicken? I drove my Hellcat and he didn't show up. :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work all your efforts are much appreciated!

Neal

Meanchicken will rise again.....
Been working a few major projects, and completely anti social, but there is a bright light beaming into the tunnel.

Maybe he needs to change his screen name to "Weak Chicken" :ROFLMAO:

Neal

Well...that was just hurtful and mean spirited...
I'd file a hurt feelings report if I was a Hillary voter....but I'm not so....I'll add you to the list of lunchables...

And by the way....question...
Why do Dodges have a vagina emblem on them?

Meanchicken will rise again.....
Been working a few major projects, and completely anti social, but there is a bright light beaming into the tunnel.

Be careful. It might just be the train..........:eek::eek::eek:

Well...that was just hurtful and mean spirited...
I'd file a hurt feelings report if I was a Hillary voter....but I'm not so....I'll add you to the list of lunchables...

And by the way....question...
Why do Dodges have a vagina emblem on them?

You make me laugh Tim but you lost me on the vagina emblem. What did I miss?

Neal

timthumb.jpg

Hey Neal,

A friend of Nick's has arranged for a track rental in Tucson on November 20th. You should come out. :D

It's a bit of a drive but the weather should be good.

Neal

It's ALWAYS good race weather in November in AZ, provided it doesn't rain and November is known as a "dry" month here in the PHX area.

If you make plans to come out you, Nick and I will watch the 10 day forecast....... Yes it is on a Sunday soooo......... But who cares?

6 hours of prepped track (only one lane, from what I understand) bliss and no "real" rules other than having a helmet??????? I've been to this track, they know how to prep it and run a race, it's a pretty fast track.

I'm urging Papa Lou to come out, too. Your attendance would certainly help sway his grumpy old ass into making a decision to bring his Hello Kitty across the desert for some fun, laughs and camaraderie .;);):D:D:D

Let's do this!

Oh yeah, Tim, you're very welcome to bring the Chicken Coupe............ :cool::cool::cool:

Maybe you guys could Kitty Caravan out..........

Last edited:
Can't wait, looks like you guys got some work to do. If it does happen I'll have to give cal a call so he can be on stand bye for the logs

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk