Spoolfool's open house, TB swap meet, BBQ, Oct 22nd 2016.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
The date is inked. 8:00 AM Saturday Oct 22nd 2016

This is a free event to enjoy.

Time to clean out your garage of those used Turbo Buick parts. Load up your Buick or pick up truck. Buy sell or trade. Cash is king.
Come and enjoy the cool beach breezes (not like last year:eek:) and hang out.
Ralph and crew will be cooking their legendary tacos (Taco tips appreciated ;)).
Rumor has it that Ralph will be giving burn out tips with his new GNX. :D
Spoolfool will be blowing out blem or slightly damaged bumper fillers for cheap to the locals only.

In an effort to keep this event at the high standards of excellence that we are accustomed to,
No Hellcat parts will be allowed to be sold on the property. :p

Spoolfool Productions (pull to the back of the shop) is located at,
1794 Monrovia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...a6e5be9c334ab!8m2!3d33.6394283!4d-117.9360657

We'll have some chairs. Always good to bring more though.;)

Mike Barnard
Spoolfool Productions

I'm in. And I will be needing parts to rebuild my engine. Bearings, rings, gaskets....

Oh, and since my Buick is broke...is it cool if I bring a 88' Porsche?

I'm in. And I will be needing parts to rebuild my engine. Bearings, rings, gaskets....

Oh, and since my Buick is broke...is it cool if I bring a 88' Porsche?

Bring what ever you want. It's not really a car show. However, there is usually a hand full of Turbo Buicks and other hot rods.
Just make sure it's a car that you can fit parts in. ;)

If anyone buys something at this event and can't get it home, you can leave it at the shop for no more than one week. :)

Looks like I'll be calling in sick. Already 2 guys on vacation that day. Who the hell takes the 22nd of October off anyways?!o_O:confused:

Ask Nick lol, it will be at Bates 2017 that's for damn sure. Should be able to fly Cal Hartline out in a few months for the tune on both my engines

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I keep changing shit. Was suppose to be done over a year ago. Need to put my new 160s in for more power..

Last edited:
lol i know the feeling started out with a pretty decent set of ls1 brake then swapped them all out for baers. gotta measure for pushrods this weekend and get them ordered i'd like to have this thing running before the end of the yea to help motivate me to finish it.

See ya all there. I've got TType rims, stock intercoolers, stock heads, some other stuff I'm sure. Let me know if your interested.

Drewster on Tapatalk

Anyone else? Feel free to post up what you've got to sell or would like to buy.

Have a hotair intake

Turbo the intake adapter hotair

Stock airbox k&n filter

Stock brake calipers

Alky control solenoid and box to prevent alky drain in van.

Misc hotair brackets

Spare tire

Tire Iron

I'll make a total list later