SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Spoolfool Productions
1794 Monrovia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627
Come around the back.
8::00 AM-2:00 ish.

Time again to clean out your garage, load up your trunk or pick up truck and show up hungry.
This event is free to get in. From 8:00 AM until 2:00 ish, Wheel and deal on used Turbo Buick parts. Many of the TB gurus will be on hand to answer stupid questions.
Spoolfool will be blowing out CASH deals on slight blem bumper fillers, carbon fiber bumpers and other products.
Ralph and crew will be slinging their second to none tacos. Please tip generously. They work their butts off on this day. They do it for the love of Turbo Buicks and the people who own them. Vendors are by invite only. Feel free to post up in this thread what you have to sell or are looking to buy.

Please be courteous of the other businesses. Absolutely NO burnouts. (Unless Ralph says it's ok and does the first one).

Message me for questions.

Happy Spooling
Mike Barnard
Spoolfool Productions

Will be there with a GN1 3" Single Shot exhaust and a Cruz HP Holley wiring harness among other things. Great way to spend my birthday :)

Thank you Mike! I am looking forward to it... Its been a few years since i've been to this event. And do to work, I couldn't make the annual Buick at Bates this year. :cry:

If anyone has a set of OEM 1987 GN wheels, I am in the market. Let me know...

Spoolfool looking for some front marker bezels complete for new bumper project mock up. Any condition.
Will pay cash, bumper fillers or Don Julio.

Spoolfool looking for some front marker bezels complete for new bumper project mock up. Any condition.
Will pay cash, bumper fillers or Don Julio.

Attachments

• 5B8231BB-9DA4-446B-A804-C610E1AEDAAD.jpeg
    5B8231BB-9DA4-446B-A804-C610E1AEDAAD.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
I can't find my bezels, I have the lenses, but no bezels. I think I gave them away last year. Sorry.

I wont be able to make it this time. Got a wedding to go to that day.

Too bad because I got a lot of stuff id like to sell.

You guys enjoy.

Well, I've run into a couple of unexpected expenses (read MY KID) in the past few weeks and can't afford to make it out there this weekend.

Ttype85, I'll hold on to the hood pad until Bates or if I come out to see Lou in between, if you want me to.

Have fun, everyone.