Spoolfool's Open house, TB swap meet and BBQ Saturday Oct 13th 2018

Ill probably be parting out an 87 limited. The car has been painted black. Gn interior Just posting here incase anyone needs fenders, hood, trunk/spoiler. Etc etc. most likely im keeping drivetrain and harness. Pm if anyone needs anything.
How much for the header panel

Anyone need or want "wheels"!

One set of rust-free GN wheels, and a set of 1986-7 T-Type alum wheels. No caps for either set.

I will not bring them unless someone contacts me prior.

Some other items I will bring:

Valve covers, new and used
DW 301 and 400 fuel pumps
New 3" SS downpipes

I have new alum radiators with and w/o dual fans/harness, again will not bring them unless I have an order.

We will be traveling in my wife's new car, so I have little space for parts! :)

One set of rust-free GN wheels, and a set of 1986-7 T-Type alum wheels. No caps for either set.

New 3" SS downpipes

I have new alum radiators with and w/o dual fans/harness, again will not bring them unless I have an order.

Is that a v-clamp 3” dp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New 3" SS downpipes

Nice.

I could use a alum radiator. I have the duel fans and harness. Trade for fillers? :)

Oh yea.

Anyone who needs my Spoolfool bumper fillers. I have a few blems that I will be blowing out for cheap.

Cash (or trade for something cool) only. :)

Oh yea.

Anyone who needs my Spoolfool bumper fillers. I have a few blems that I will be blowing out for cheap.

Cash (or trade for something cool) only. :)

I’m interested, and have a lot if cool stuff just not sure what you have in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could use a power seat track and switch for my Limited. I texted a guy who sells a bunch of Buick stuff and he never got back with me. If you've got one that works I need it.

Thanks

Neal

I could use a power seat track and switch for my Limited. I texted a guy who sells a bunch of Buick stuff and he never got back with me. If you've got one that works I need it.

Thanks

Neal

I have a working unit but the transmissions is cracked like most out there.

so..... will mike be in a wheel chair, or hobbling around on crutches?
common sense says wheel chair, but mike has never used it (common sense) before!
exhibit -A- crash and breaking of landing gear!
1538336309870.png

Well, at least he did not screw up both feet, as that would make life a LOT more difficult for a while?

Mike is a surviver like me, and I cannot wait to get there and wheel him around!

We all love you Mike, and pray for your quick and successful healing, and will be watching the "fun meter" to max out soon!

Mike,

This is the first I've heard of this. Did you make a hard landing on one of your parachute excursions or fall off your high heels at ladies night in T.J. ? o_O

Neal

Yea...

I busted up the landing gear on a hard landing two weeks ago. A dust devil didn't want me to have that soft parachute landing that I am so used to. This was jump #702. My wife wants me to quit jumping. Not sure what I'm going to do. Doc says that I should make a 100% recovery. I have been in a wheel chair now for two weeks. I'll most likely be on crutches for this event.

Last edited:
JEvans22, save the PTE Intercooler for me, Do you have the hardware to go with it ?

Nick called me & was happy to hear he is doing better & sounds like his ( old ) self, He is required to check in periodically to confess his sins so can offer absolution & forgiveness . The donation required for this service usually is prorated by how many indiscretions & legnth of each session . Since I'm obligated to confidentiality I can only divuluge that it is considerable and will require a discount on the parts I have orderd as penance ( amen )