Spoolfool's open house/ BBQ/ and TB swap meet Oct 21 2017

The green salsa was a hit. That stuff was gone fast.

This was the largest swapmeet yet at mikes. Amazing turnout.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Looks like a awesome turn out sorry I didn’t make it . Them tacos look amazing btw

Chris,
Happy Birthday. :)
Hope you had a good day. Not as good as if you would have hung with us though. :p

Mike B.

Thanks mike for throwing another great yard sale. A lot of excellent parts for sale. And thanks Ralph for the great food!! Look forward to next years event. See you all soon.

Jeremy.

Did Tori make it to this little soirée ?

If he did, I'm sorry I didn't get to meet him.

Lou did kind of a fly by. Dropped in, bought a bunch of stuff and was gone by 9:30 or 10, went back to his shop and finished installing an engine. I don't think Lou met Tori, either.

Thanks Guys!! I'll have to leave earlier next time and NOT be putting my car back together till 3a the night before. Good seeing ya all.
Ill have to see If I can get track ready by this Thursday.

Did Tori make it to this little soirée ?

If he did, I'm sorry I didn't get to meet him.

Lou did kind of a fly by. Dropped in, bought a bunch of stuff and was gone by 9:30 or 10, went back to his shop and finished installing an engine. I don't think Lou met Tori, either.

I did. I was in the black Monte Carlo :) Was there fairly early for just a few hours. Had fun meeting a few new folks and finally got to meet Nick. - I did meet up with and talk to Lou a bit also.

Guy, you still owe me a taco. ;)

I did. I was in the black Monte Carlo :) Was there fairly early for just a few hours. Had fun meeting a few new folks and finally got to meet Nick. - I did meet up with and talk to Lou a bit also.

Guy, you still owe me a taco. ;)

I do, indeed.......

Sorry we didn't make a connection. Were you wearing a red ball cap and glasses, spent a bunch of time talking to Mike about his parts early on in the day?

Mike, I'm so sorry. I just sat down at my home computer and saw one modded, one un modded ECM stacked on one another, sitting on the desk, waiting to be delivered to you, as promised, just last Saturday when I saw you..........

So sorry.

I'll ship them out next week.

Shipping Address?

Dog House, Schmogg House, I do not let it bother me, especially since it will now allow me to make it up to you and buy you a beer the next time I see you...;)

tenor.gif

See how that works smart guy...:D

Last edited:
Well,
Not really. They were just to go on the shelf for future projects. If you can get then to Nicks before Thanksgiving, I'll pick them up when I go to my Brother in law's house for Turkey day. He lives just West of Phoenix, in Litchfield Park (sp). Let me know what I owe you for them. You thinking of going to BG or RC's event next year? Looks like we've got a big group going to RC's. Lou says that he'll go. I'm trying to get him to commit to buying his ticket now, so he can't use that as an excuse like the last few times.:wtf:

Last edited:
We'll trade it out somehow, I'm sure.

Hauling a car East to either event is a costly and very big commitment.

With a kid in college, I'm not able to commit at this time.

We'll trade it out somehow, I'm sure.

Hauling a car East to either event is a costly and very big commitment.

With a kid in college, I'm not able to commit at this time.

Don't need to haul a car. Just haul your butt out there.
Although, some of the Turbo Buick Cartel were pondering the idea of hiring a car carrier to haul a bunch of cars to and from the event, then flying out. ;)

Don't need to haul a car. Just haul your butt out there.
Although, some of the Turbo Buick Cartel were pondering the idea of hiring a car carrier to haul a bunch of cars to and from the event, then flying out. ;)

Hmmmmmmmmm.........(n)