Spoolfool's open house/ BBQ/ and TB swap meet Oct 21 2017

:eek: OMG :ROFLMAO: You said it! Let me go pop some corn for this one :whistle:
Noel was the perpetrator who started those sheep rumors. I figured if I went along with it would eventually fizzle & go away. That was 25 years ago. Jermy you & Niel are a couple of nut crackers & no respect.

I figured if I went along with it would eventually fizzle & go away. That was 25 years ago.

With ALL DUE respect....... Some things just never go away.... Just like reverse burnouts............:confused::confused::confused::D:D:D

And I have this one pair of boots that I just keep getting re-heeled, because they are great boots and all they need is new bottoms......

If the shoe fits, Lou................Nothin' but love for you!!!!!!:D:D:D

Last edited:
Noel was the perpetrator who started those sheep rumors. I figured if I went along with it would eventually fizzle & go away. That was 25 years ago. Jermy you & Niel are a couple of nut crackers & no respect.

Lou,

I don't think I can take full credit for that. I was there but I think it was my friend Kean Mc Adam who first accused you and Bill Pierce of stopping by the pasture on the way to the Famoso Dragstrip and tossing a sheep in the trunk for whatever plans you had that evening. o_O Mutton molestors deserved to be outed. It's been 2 and a half decades! Its time to come clean!!

Neal

I'm going to put this pic right here for those that haven't seen it. Just a reminder....

Hi Lou :spam:

1469815293263.jpeg

Who needs what parts?

I want to start clearing out my 20 plus year stash of parts. To many parts to list, I will be bringing a lot of parts that have been boxed up for many years. I will not and can not fit it all in one trailer, so if you're interested in something that I didn't bring, I'm only about 40 miles away from Spoolfools shop.

I will bring:

Body parts
Interior parts
Motor parts
Exhaust

I will have a truck and trailer full of Buick randomness.

So just post up what you're looking for and I'll load it up for the Southwest guys. What doesn't sell will be posted in the for sale section after the event.

Any of you guys taking Any sets of heads? I need a pair for a quick rebuild to get my car going!

Any of you guys taking Any sets of heads? I need a pair for a quick rebuild to get my car going!

I believe I still have a set of stock 100k mile heads.
Let me know if your interested?

Nick may be bringing some ported irons. Might check with him.

Im looking for a set of air dams anyone taking any. I just need the driver side but if you wont split ill take both. Doesnt have to be show quality

Jeff Rand has a fresh set from the machine shop that he was looking to sell and I'll be bringing a set of fresh GN1 ported irons.

That's a good deal. People don't realize how much it costs to have a set of heads rebuilt.

Neal

Looking for some stock parts,

Alternator
Intercooler
MAF flex tube
MAF

After market n/l torque converter street/strip

Yes please, have u thought of meeting up with anyone? Your coming from norcal right? Im in bakersfield

Would love to caravan down with someone, but i'll be going down 101. I assume you'll blast down the 5 ?