Spoolfool's open house/ BBQ/ and TB swap meet Oct 21 2017

I think you guys might have went a little too hard on Tori. That's kind of why some people don't come around. Tori, best bet is to call Lou. However, we can all take turns doing donuts in your car in the parking lot, and let you know how it does. I express no warranty of any damage incurred during such activities.

Ill take a look at ot TORI... i know a few things stilk about these cars. Also nick will be there. Im sure some of the guys can take some time to help. Ill help all day if you want

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I wasn't trying to be harsh, no harm intended, just talking some common sense.

I'm sure Tori and I will meet and get along just fine. I'll buy the first taco......... :)

That's kind of why some people don't come around.

Couldn't agree more. I was pretty jazzed to finally think i could make one of these BBQ events, been trying for 3 years now.... I ask what i felt was a harmless proposition to someone who is damn well capable of telling me to shove it if he felt it was needed. I don't know Lou well, but know he doesn't need anyone sticking up for him. I wasn't expecting him to do anything for free, (stated that clearly) and was mostly looking for a consultation with the man. I gotta say after being called out and publicly chastised by someone who doesn't even know me or my intentions sure isn't helping grow this hobby.

TurboTGuy, maybe you should re-read your posts, for "not trying to be harsh, or a dick" you sure came off like one.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. I was pretty jazzed to finally think i could make one of these get events, been trying for 3 years now.... I ask what i felt was a harmless proposition to someone who is damn well capable of telling me to shove it if he felt it was needed. I don't know Lou well, but know he doesn't need anyone sticking up for him. I wasn't expecting him to do anything for free, (stated that clearly) and was mostly looking for a consultation with the man. I gotta say after being called out and publicly chastised by someone who doesn't even know me or my intentions sure isn't helping grow this hobby.

TurboTGuy, maybe you should re-read your posts, for "not trying to be harsh, or a dick" you sure came off like one.

You have my sincere apology, sir. Shake on it at Mike's place?

Thank you. That's all i needed to hear. Apology accepted.

See you there.

Sorry one more time. Lou is "my density"...... (a little "Back to the Future" reference there).... He's a cool guy.

Looking forward to meeting you, and buying you a taco!!!! Or two!!! :) ......... I'm all about free stuff, just ask Pizza Guru Ralph aka, the guy and his posse doing the taco's l!!!!!:p

TurboElky is on his own......... always has been. :eek:

You're in for a real nice time, trust me.

Last edited:
Spoolfool will have my complete, brand new, stainless steel, 2.5 ", Pypes exhaust system, complete with mufflers, for sale for $400.

If anyone needs a stock front sway bar let me know

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk