Spoolfool's open house/ BBQ/ and TB swap meet Oct 21 2017

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Hard to believe that summer's almost over. It's that time again. Time to clean out your garage of old Turbo Buick parts. This is not a car show. Yet we had about a dozen TBs last year. This is to buy, sell, or trade used stuff without having to pay for shipping. Post here in this thread what you need or have to sell. Load up your Buick or truck with stuff and enjoy the day. Ralph and crew will once again be making their AMAZING tacos.
Please show them your support by filling their tip jar to the top. They don't do this because they get rich off of us. They do this for the love of Buicks and the people who drive them. This is hard work that they do for us with a very sincere smile on their faces.

This gathering should go from 8:00 AM-2:00 or 3:00ish. Nick Micale and friends will be commeing out from AZ and may even have some giveaways. Spoolfool will be blowing out our slightly damaged fillers for cheap to the locals. Cash in hand only.

Spoolfool Productions is located at

1794 Monrovia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627

Drive around the back.

Video from last year. Good times.:)

I'll be there with a surprise ;)...

as of right now I will bring

3bar maps---$50
ta low profile valve covers with AN fittings welded on.
AMS 500---$220
Hr parts motor mounts---$200

if anyone wants them let me know. in a few weeks I will dig in my trailer and see what else I have

Last edited:
You dont need your own. Just fly coach lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

cool , hopefully the TA will be back together, i got a chip i need to bring down for jeremy, also got some of the plastic clips for the headliner trim, if anyone needs them speak up ill bring them down. Ralph and his guys do make a good taco my wife enjoyed herself last year.

I'll be there with a surprise ;)...

as of right now I will bring

3bar maps---$50
ta low profile valve covers with AN fittings welded on.
AMS 500---$220
Hr parts motor mounts---$200

You did not list your 8.5 rear end?

O yea that as well. If anyone needs one

That's my birthday :) hopefully my car will be done by then I would love to cruise down and grub down on some tacos . Plus I have acouple parts I owe spoolfool that I will bring aswell as some misc stuff .

wish i would have got it before i left arizona.. Pm sent back.

Nick, I guess i should have picked up that rearend.

wish i would have got it before i left arizona.. Pm sent back.

Nick, I guess i should have picked up that rearend.

Brett,

I'll likely be hauling out my car to Lou's so I can drive it to Mike's place. (Soooo hot here in AZ, need to drive the car)

I could haul the rear end, too as long as the purchaser would be willing to pick it up at Lou's in Lake Forest......

Nick, wanna ride along? I got a big ol' TR trunk to haul stuff to Mike's.......:D:D:D

Last edited:
Awesome Guy you the man.. jerry there you go. Coordinate with nick if you want it and we can have it at lous for you..

whats the chance of putting Lou to work at this event ? I'd like to hire him to lay his golden mits on my Buick. What say you Lou ?

If there are buyers, i could bring some stock GN wheels, bumper impact strips, stock front marker lights, and turn signals. (all used, but decent)

whats the chance of putting Lou to work at this event ? I'd like to hire him to lay his golden mits on my Buick. What say you Lou ?

If there are buyers, i could bring some stock GN wheels, bumper impact strips, stock front marker lights, and turn signals. (all used, but decent)

Really?

He's about an hour from Mike's shop.

Jeeze......Suck it up and make an appointment to go see him on your own time dude, don't ruin his relaxation time on a Sunday, at a cool get together........ Come on, now....

You can set that very thing up at Mike's get together, I'm pretty sure....

It's not like he carries around his shop in the back of his car........

Your parts, on the other hand, are sure to sell. :)

Last edited:
Really?

He's about an hour from Mike's shop.

Jeeze......Suck it up and make an appointment to go see him on your own time dude, don't ruin his relaxation time on a Sunday, at a cool get together........ Come on, now....

You can set that very thing up at Mike's get together, I'm pretty sure....

It's not like he carries around his shop in that back of his car........

Geeezuz bro, you gonna be alright ? I'm 4+ hours from Mikes shop, an thought Lou was up in the Bay area. I'm not expecting the guy to rebuild my engine, maybe go over what's been done to the car, and take it for a spin.... I'm up here where there aren't any other active GN members so i'm kinda on my own.