Spoolfool's new Drip-Lip oil catch thingy.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Yea,
This is 100% my crazy idea and creation. What's even crazier is that it works. 90% of oil leaks on our cars either happen at the back of the engine, or end up at the back of the engine. This thing catches those drips, so you don't have them on the ground or dripping on the cross over pipe.

This product is NOT FOR EVERYONE. It is only for people with oil leaks. :p

20180322_165245.jpg
20180322_165659.jpg

Last edited:
Feedback welcome. As with all my products. That's how we learn.

Thanks for all the support and Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

Yea,
This is 100% my crazy idea and creation. What's even crazier is that it works. 90% of oil leaks on our cars either happen at the back of the engine, or end up at the back of the engine. This thing catches those drips, so you don't have them on the ground or dripping on the cross over pipe.

This product is NOT FOR EVERYONE. It is only for people with oil leaks. :p

I would like to send my thanks and appreciation to SpoolFool for selling me one of his carbon fiber drip lip covers. I know I am privileged to have this part. It looks great, easy to maintain, bolts right in no problem and IT WORKS! Thank you SpoolFool

Attachments

• 20200405_114820_resized_1.jpg
    20200405_114820_resized_1.jpg
    857.4 KB · Views: 294
I would like to send my thanks and appreciation to SpoolFool for selling me one of his carbon fiber drip lip covers. I know I am privileged to have this part. It looks great, easy to maintain, bolts right in no problem and IT WORKS! Thank you SpoolFool
That is one nice looking cover.

Shhhhhhhh.

That's one of the secret ones, smuggled out of the Spoolfool area 51 compound.

I'm claiming it's photo shopped. :cool: