Spoolfool's new 1 pc. bumper fillers for sale.

HOLY CRAP MIKE ! ! ! o_O I just received your "front AND rear filler set" ...

Right off the bat; may I say your packing is IMPECCABLE ! ... With that: they fit like a glove *("well: except for O' Jay's gloves"), :sneaky: and all I did / & had to do is run a round file back and forth a few times to attain that "perfect fit".

BTW: That "FIT" EXCEEDS any and all expectations !. Now: down to what matters to me the MOST: I don't have to paint them !, *The colors just a snad-bit more of a "grayish" blk. , ... *but over - all I'm "GOLDEN" and happy that THAT step was bypassed.

THIS is a great example of the ole saying: "you get what you pay for" ...
HOLY CRAP: thanks for an INCREDIBLE product, (and saving me another few hundred NOT having to have these painted) ... on my 87 Grand National.

Impressed ?: NOT a big enough word ...

"WOW".

With my most humble thanks,

Tom.

Hey Mike: I have an 87 Regal (in the GM "white" color), as well ... are your white fillers "close" to this / or that color as well ?.

IOW: Would I likely have to have THOSE painted as that shade isn't even close ?

*(I know 'white' has many a shade) ...

Just wondering ... ;)

Hey Mike: I have an 87 Regal (in the GM "white" color), as well ... are your white fillers "close" to this / or that color as well ?.

IOW: Would I likely have to have THOSE painted as that shade isn't even close ?

*(I know 'white' has many a shade) ...

Just wondering ... ;)

You can buy my fillers in any color you want, as long as it's gloss black. :)
Be careful when trying to match original white lacquer paint. When we did this on Gary Wells car, the rear filler was quite a bit darker than the fronts. This was most likely because of decades of exhaust hitting the quarter panels. This was even after a good buff and detail job. Come to think of it, The left and right front fillers were a bit different from each other. Probably due to long term parking of one side getting more UV than the other.

Note: My fillers do not require a flex agent in the paint. IMO, this is a good thing, as I've seen many "flexible" parts fade different than the hard parts they are next to.

Mike B.

I see ... "well the Black is right" !. *end game: "I'm already ahead". THX. ;)

I will say that 80% of the people who buy my fillers, don't paint them. If you have a black car and are not going to paint them, just put a coat of wax on them and treat them like the rest of the paint on your car. It'll get you buy until you're ready to paint the whole car and most likely no one will notice the difference. ;)

I will say that 80% of the people who buy my fillers, don't paint them. If you have a black car and are not going to paint them, just put a coat of wax on them and treat them like the rest of the paint on your car. It'll get you buy until you're ready to paint the whole car and most likely no one will notice the difference. ;)
"You got it" !!! NOW: do ya make them in WHITE ? "LOL"

Just installed my rear fillers. I've had them for quite a while. Just no time to put them on. Fit was very good with only minor wallowing required on a couple mounting holes to line everything up. I really like the one piece look. The old fillers were fogged really bad and disintegrated when I took them off. It's nice to take the car out in public and not be embarrassed by the rotten fillers. My car is still a 30 footer but it was a 100 footer before. Now I just gotta figure out how make the crappy paint look better. Lots of etching from acidic bird poo and other nasty stuff. Mine was a driver for many years and sat outside in the sun before I owned a house.

Well. After ten years, the GNX and restoration folks finally wore me down and had me make a factory appearing rear filler.
It's still the same one piece design that everybody digs. It just has the little "step" in the middle to appear as though it's a two piece.
You now have two options for my rear filler. Big thanks for all the sales and positive feedbacks. New website and new products coming soon.

As always.
All Spoolfool products are proudly made in the USA by hippies, surfers and boost junkies.

Happy spooling
Mike Barnard
Spoolfool Productions

Attachments

• 20231016_110041.jpg
    20231016_110041.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 23