Spoolfool's new 1 pc. bumper fillers for sale.

WOW! Installed Spoolfool's front and rear fillers today. WOW! Packaging - excellent, fit-excellent, quality - excellent, WE4 car - did not paint them.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures, but it will give you an idea.

photo1_zps906853b5.jpg

photo2_zpsd26103bd.jpg

a915f675-54b4-49c5-b917-027d7f4069da_zps08dbc3c9.jpg

photo4_zps927fabb1.jpg

photo3_zps911af868.jpg

photo1_zpsb63b6c5a.jpg

e0cdf4fb-ca83-4cef-a9f7-7b0e4b25e93d_zpsc24bdaf3.jpg

Thanks guys, for all the complements. So far, I've had 100% positive feedback on both my front and rear new bumper fillers.:)
Also thanks for helping to support my other activities.:D
GOPR00402.jpg

rearfillers040.jpg

Happy Spooling.

Mike Barnard

Just installed the rear filler unpainted, it fits great and looks great!
Thanks Mike!

P.S. Fronts to be installed soon.

Thanks Mike!

Thanks Mike!

Mike Makes a Great product. I received a lot of complements at the Chicago World of Wheels. Hope you got a lot of calls Mike. I certainly gave out your info out. Keep it up Mike...

Mike Makes a Great product. I received a lot of complements at the Chicago World of Wheels. Hope you got a lot of calls Mike. I certainly gave out your info out. Keep it up Mike...
Benny,
You Rock Man!
I have gotten a few orders from that area since the show.
Thanks again.:)

Mike B.

Installed my Spoolfool rear filler this weekend. The paint guy was extremely impressed with the quality of it. He said if all the stuff he got was this good his job would be much easier.

Pulling the old breaking OEM fillers I found out the studs on the driver side fender were missing and they put self tapping bolts in. I remembered the car was in a accident early in it's life so I sent a message to my old boss who was the original owner of the car and she confirmed it was hit on the drivers side rear. She said the big rig would of missed if the turbo spooled faster.

I got the filler on the car then realized I didn't have a round file. The first time I fit it fit great considering the car is not perfect. It is less than a 16th of an inch on both sides. I am probably going to just say f-it and leave it that way until the car gets painted.

How can I order the rear one Piece bumper filler?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Send me a PM or call my phone number. I'll need your zip code to give you shipping cost. I'll give you my address to send me a money order. Orders ship out the same or next day.

Note that I'm in So Cal. It costs right at 80 bucks to ship a rear bumper filler to the East coast, UPS ground. I don't mark that up. That's just what it costs to ship a box that measures 13"X 13"X 73". UPS charges me an oversize rate of 60 lbs, even though it barely weighs 10 lbs. If I put a set of front fillers in the box with the rear, it's still 80 bucks to ship. Heck! I can fit two rear fillers, two sets of front fillers and 20 lbs of beach sand in the same box and it would still be 80 dollars to ship. If you want to save some dough, get a friend and ship them together.;)

Mike B.

I am liking what i am seeing with these one piece bumper fillers. My back ones are starting to get lite cracks in the corners. This will definitely be one of my future purchases. Is there any group buys being offered on these if 20 guys can commit at the same time???

We can't get 20 guys to commit to get free bj's. O I take that back 20 may commit but only 3 will show up...:confused:

We can't get 20 guys to commit to get free bj's. O I take that back 20 may commit but only 3 will show up...:confused:

Really?? free BJ's?? I will clear my office out right now with volunteers, including myself. lol

I have also had great success with his fillers. I've installed 2 rears and a pair of fronts. Excellent fit and quality

I am liking what i am seeing with these one piece bumper fillers. My back ones are starting to get lite cracks in the corners. This will definitely be one of my future purchases. Is there any group buys being offered on these if 20 guys can commit at the same time???

Even if you buy fourty of them, I can't lower the price any. Quality stuff isn't cheep to make. Shipping, is where you can save some dough. What state do you live in? Find someone else who needs fillers, split the shipping cost and make a new Turbo Buick friend.:)This is what one quarter of my customers do.;)

Thanks everyone for all the support.
Mike Barnard