Spoolfool's new 1 pc. bumper fillers for sale.

spoolfool. Is it possible to do a deal for people who buy front and rear inserts?? I need both.

spoolfool. Is it possible to do a deal for people who buy front and rear inserts?? I need both.

The price for front, rear, or both is in my sig below if you're logged on to this site. If you don't see it, log in or join the board. If you would like to buy them ten at a time, the price is still the same. When you figure what it costs to make these hand laid, pre drilled, gloss black high quality pieces, the price that I'm charging will not and can not go down. So far, I have not raised the price yet and I'm doing everything I can to keep it where it is. This low price will not last forever.

Here is where you can save some dough.
The box I need to ship a rear filler in is 13"x13"x73". This is considered översized" by UPS. They charge me for a minimum of 60 lbs. even though it only weighs about ten. I can stuff two rear fillers in this same box, still have room for fronts and UPS still charges me the same. One third of the people that order these things from me find a friend in their area and split the cost of shipping.

For the record: Sometimes I make two bucks on shipping. Sometimes I lose two bucks on shipping. My goal on this has always been to break even. The box I ship these in cost me about five bucks. I haven't been charging for it, the bubble wrap or stuffing it in the box.

Thanks everyone for the overwhelming response on my first Turbo Buick product for sale.:)
Once again, I invite anyone and everyone who has received one of these to leave their buying, receiving, and installing feedback on this thread. So far, this thread is my only place that I've been selling these through.

PM or call for shipping costs.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard
(949) 433-1257

Well I've kept my mouth closed up til now, which is a little unusual for me:rolleyes: , but I've got 1 of Mikes rear fillers and can tell you that you won't be disappointed with it.;) We had a lot of talks when he started asking question about doing this and I did my best to help him out. I'm happy to see these fillers on the market as well as Mike promoting them.:cool:

Well I've kept my mouth closed up til now, which is a little unusual for me:rolleyes: , but I've got 1 of Mikes rear fillers and can tell you that you won't be disappointed with it.;) We had a lot of talks when he started asking question about doing this and I did my best to help him out. I'm happy to see these fillers on the market as well as Mike promoting them.:cool:

This is true. What Charlie told me was a big factor in me deciding to sell these things here as a paying vendor. So if you have any issues with me or my product, you only have Charlie to blame for it.:D JK.

Thanks Charlie for all your time and guidance.

Mike Barnard

I finally installed my 1pc rear filler this weekend on the WE4 it went in pretty good. I would not say drop dead PERFECT only cause I had to bust out my dremel tool to trim some of the edge right by the center pannel that holds the lic plate. it was on the passangerside near the middle.
the Driverside seemed perfect especially along the body. The Passangerside I can feel a slight dip in the panel from the body. All of the holes were right on and overall a far superior product from the Danko fillers I had on the car. Its definitley worth the extra money on what you would save on having to get the normal fillers worked on at a body shop. I can't wait to get it painted in the back so it looks great for next year.

My original passenger rear filler is cracking near the license plate. Danko is local here in S. FL, but after reading this thread, I will be going with the spoolfool one piece filler. I have always hated the way the originals meet under the plate. That photo in your sig is definetly the money shop for me. Hopefully I can find somone else that needs one and go halves on shipping.

My original passenger rear filler is cracking near the license plate. Danko is local here in S. FL, but after reading this thread, I will be going with the spoolfool one piece filler. I have always hated the way the originals meet under the plate. That photo in your sig is definetly the money shop for me. Hopefully I can find somone else that needs one and go halves on shipping.

Kool, and thanks.:)
I've got front and rear fillers in stock ready to ship. Orders ship next day or sooner. Just let me know your zip code for shipping.

Just so you guys know. All pics that I've posted here or in my sig of black bumper fillers, are of the black jell coat and not painted.
Thanks for all the support.:)

rearfillers040.jpg

Mike Barnard

Just installed mine and I must say, I was very impressed with the product. It fit like a glove and looks great. All I need to do now is have it painted. Nice Job ...

Wow how did i miss this :rolleyes: maybe i should come on the board more often i will be in touch since my rears are falling in this year seens like an awesome product and if Stefan was impressed they must kick the crap out of the Danko's looking forward to talking to you soon and thanks

Thanks Highway stars / Leslie.:)
http://www.nos4gn.com/servlet/StoreFront
Highway stars has me on the front page of their new web site and is recommending my bumper fillers as the best repo fillers on the market. This is a HUGE honor considering that they only sell the best of the best Turbo Buick parts. In return, I told Leslie that I'd take her skydiving. She didn't seem too warm and fuzzy about the whole idea but I'm still working on it.:D

You guys rock!
Mike Barnard

Mike, Enjoyed the short conversation today and tomorrow the check will be in the mail for my rear filler. Thanks Dale

Mike, Enjoyed the short conversation today and tomorrow the check will be in the mail for my rear filler. Thanks Dale
Shipped.:) Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Mike B.

Mike, The rear filler arrived in good condition. It looks like an excellent piece. I`ll let you know in a few weeks how it fits ,[I`m sure it`ll be great ]. Perhaps I`ll add some pics when its done. Thanks Dale