Spoolfool's new 1 pc. bumper fillers for sale.

Mike, how are front fillers coming?
Very bitchen. :) It took me over 200 hours to make the rear filler. It took about about 130 hours for the fronts. Just got final color sanding done on the molds yesterday. They will be getting sealed and waxed for the rest of this week. Hope to have first parts on Friday. Will post close up pics when I do. Will also have prices in the next day or two.

Mike B.

Yes, but I want to start up a new thread to do it. I want to keep this one for the rear filers. Working on getting some nice pictures to post up. I may even give away a few sets to kick this thing off in the next few days.;)

If anyone's interested...

Mike B.

Yes, but I want to start up a new thread to do it. I want to keep this one for the rear filers. Working on getting some nice pictures to post up. I may even give away a few sets to kick this thing off in the next few days.;)

Mike B.
Giving them away? Giving me a set would put you on Howling Mad's prestigious ''favorite persons'' list. Something to think about.

Mike B.
Make it a donation thing Mike. How about someone getting their hair cut (locks of love) or ???;) Up to you bud but rather than just give it away let someone benefit from it and help others.:cool:

SPOOLFOOL2 said:

Mike B.

Mike,
I bought your rear one piece filler and I can't put on anything on the fronts except a match. Since I have been asking for months, what do you think about helping my Turbo T

Mike B.
If you get me a set for the fronts i will do a trend on them while I'm painting this car as of now. I will still pay for the rears of corse. Let me know Mike.

If you get me a set for the fronts i will do a trend on them while I'm painting this car as of now. I will still pay for the rears of corse. Let me know Mike.

PM sent.

Mike B.

Just launched the thread for the front bumper fillers.:)
Here we go... http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...-bumper-fillers-for-sale.385255/#post-3098897

GOPR00182.jpg

Mike B.

Make sure to add a price so everyone knows Mike.;) Might want to give Scott a heads up on it as well.:D