Spoolfool's new 1 pc. bumper fillers for sale.

I'm getting excited!!! The fronts are the only thing keeping me from getting my car painted and back together. I really need to get my car back together by early November. That means getting it off to paint, getting it back, and then redoing the entire interior, assembling the whole car, weatherstrip install, etc. I am doing everything myself except the paint and bodywork. I lost my second job, so I have more time on my hands. I just hope the money doesn't run out before I finish since I'm not making that extra income. :confused:
Should I get the hose and cool you down or are you gonna leave a stain that Mike will need to clean up?:eek: :D

Should I get the hose and cool you down or are you gonna leave a stain that Mike will need to clean up?:eek: :D

Too late!

pants.jpg

Do you have any pics from the side that show how it lines up with the quarter panel? Thanks.
Yup!:)

Whitebumperfillers059.jpg

This picture shows the black jell coat filler next to my black PPG single stage paint. They match nice in the shade. In the sun, the filler looks a bit greyer than the paint. Still, not too bad.
rearfillers041.jpg

I hope you guys notice that I'm showing close up pics to show the quality, fit and finish. I've got lots more. Just weren't sure if you guy were tired of seeing them.:)

Garybumperfillers096.jpg

Happy spooling.

Mike B.

Will the rears be available for pick-up in BG this year? Great product!

NEWS FLASH!
The new Spoolfool one piece rear bumper filler will be on display at BG. Scott from GNS Performance has offered to display them for me. Thanks Scott.:) I'm going to try my best to get a set of fronts to him also. If you plan on attending BG this year, stop by Scott's booth and see his stuff. While your there, grab a free Spoolfool Productions sticker and flyer.

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

SFP_OvalDecal_proof2.jpg

Do you guys have a site? Do you sell front bumpers? I need the whole front since some @sshole in a truck decided to move my parked car a foot while backing up :(

Do you guys have a site? Do you sell front bumpers? I need the whole front since some @sshole in a truck decided to move my parked car a foot while backing up :(

No site yet. Right now it's kinda a grass roots, TB.com hippie movement, with a close T6P cult following. Some day I may try my luck on Fleabay, Craig's list, and put Spoolfool productions on the public stock exchange. When any of these things do happen the price will be going up.

Front bumper, =boneyard+30 bucks. Then paint it black.

The molds for the front fillers just got finished today. I'll be posting prices and pics by the end of THIS WEEK... :)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard