Spoolfool's new 1 pc. bumper fillers for sale.

Big thanks to everyone who supported my Bates Nut Farm car show this weekend. :) We had 41 Turbo Buicks and at least twice that many people. We had perfect weather and an epic raffle. It was free to get in. Everyone who showed up got a free event T-shirt.
full

It was a very fun day. We are already inked for next year. 1 June 2014
Here's the link to this years show.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...poolfool-cool-car-show-bates-june-2nd.392594/

Happy spooling.:)
Mike B.

Last edited:
Mike, I was finally able to get the rear filler painted and installed. Fit was good just had to take the ol round file to a few of the mounting holes. I`ll post pics. at later date. Thanks Dale

I recently installed an unpainted set of Mike's fillers, front and rear, and I'm very happy with the result. My original fillers were fading pretty badly so it made a huge difference in the entire car's appearance. They match pretty close so I'm not going to worry about painting them for a while. The rears needed the holes enlarged with a round file, but it was nothing difficult. The youtube install video covered everything. The fronts were even easier to fit. I don't think I filed any holes. Mike is also an awesome guy to deal with so I highly recommend these.
IMG_0872.jpgIMG_0945.jpgIMG_0946.jpgIMG_0978.jpg

I too purchased Spoolfool's front bumper fillers. My T-Type is Medium Gray Metallic, so I just sanded the black gel coat with 500 grit, primed, and sprayed. Look really good. The old ones disintegrated while I was removing them. I even called him during installation and he advised me over the phone. The easiest way for me to install them was to remove all but one bolt per side, and almost unbolt those, too. Then the bumper hung forward and I was able to do the job by myself.

Got my set yesterday and had a chance to take them out today. No disappointments here. Excellent quality, fast shipping. Thanks Mike!

Thanks everyone.:)

So far, sales have gone beyond what I expected. More molds are almost done, but take time to do right. I'm thinking of doing a few new, well needed parts for our cars, but don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet.:p

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard
(949) 433-1257

Congratulations Mike... You deserve it. Thank you so much for taking the time to do such a quality made product for our cars. Looking forward to your other products.
Regards
Benny

hello spoolful; I live on the East coast and Hy-way stars do sell your fillers in the East. I e-mailed them with a question that if I buy both front and rears if there could be a deal made on the two. No responce and I could call them (I may today) but is there a deal if you buy both front and rear? Also how much to ship to 02458 front and rear. You are the manufacturer not just a middle man and I like that.
thanks
IBBY

Highway Stars (Glen) just got back from the SEMA show in Las Vegas. On top of that, they're are remodeling part of their shop. He's still trying to un-dig and return all his messages. I know this because I'm on that list too.:D I have never done bulk buy deals on my products. There just simply isn't enough profit in the products to do it. These are hand made in the USA and are not inexpensive to make. I have done everything I can to get and keep the cost as low as it is.

However, Shipping is where you can save some dough. Evan though I have never marked up shipping costs, It will cost you $80.00 to ship one rear filler UPS ground to the East Coast (or $70.00 to the Mid West) from So Cal. I can stuff up to three rear fillers or two full (fronts and rears) sets in the same box and the shipping is still 80 bucks. Why? because the box is 12" X 12" X 72" and UPS gets me for an "Oversized" minimum rate of 60 lbs. 20% of the orders I ship are combined multi-orders. We can also use your shipper. People out West can will call them from our shop. Here's a link to our new website. www.spoolfoolproductions.com Note: It is still very much under construction;).

Yes, we are working hard on developing some new products. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet, but I will say that they will be of equal quality to our bumper fillers and always 100% MADE IN THE USA.:)

Side note: I'm thinking of doing a bumper filler give away in Dec, like I did last year. If I do, it will be posted in the "Vendor's Specials" section. Here's a link to last years give away. It was a blast. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/spoolfools-new-bumper-filler-give-away.385256/

Happy Spooling
Mike Barnard
(949) 433-1257

Highway Stars (Glen) just got back from the SEMA show in Las Vegas. On top of that, they're are remodeling part of their shop. He's still trying to un-dig and return all his messages. I know this because I'm on that list too.:D I have never done bulk buy deals on my products. There just simply isn't enough profit in the products to do it. These are hand made in the USA and are not inexpensive to make. I have done everything I can to get and keep the cost as low as it is.

However, Shipping is where you can save some dough. Evan though I have never marked up shipping costs, It will cost you $80.00 to ship one rear filler UPS ground to the East Coast (or $70.00 to the Mid West) from So Cal. I can stuff up to three rear fillers or two full (fronts and rears) sets in the same box and the shipping is still 80 bucks. Why? because the box is 12" X 12" X 72" and UPS gets me for an "Oversized" minimum rate of 60 lbs. 20% of the orders I ship are combined multi-orders. We can also use your shipper. People out West can will call them from our shop. Here's a link to our new website. www.spoolfoolproductions.com Note: It is still very much under construction;).

Yes, we are working hard on developing some new products. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet, but I will say that they will be of equal quality to our bumper fillers and always 100% MADE IN THE USA.:)

Side note: I'm thinking of doing a bumper filler give away in Dec, like I did last year. If I do, it will be posted in the "Vendor's Specials" section. Here's a link to last years give away. It was a blast. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/spoolfools-new-bumper-filler-give-away.385256/

Happy Spooling
Mike Barnard
(949) 433-1257

Mike,

That is awesome and got to say that your products are awesome. Continue to make good products and keep us informed.

hello spoolful; I had thoughts of gettin your fillers all around soon as my car isn't going to be doing much this winter. I'm now going to wait for your new products and if it interests me I might do it all.
IBBY

Thanks to all who made the give away a blast.:D First ever open house/ TB parts swap meet/ BBQ at Spoolfool Production this Saturday. See thread in the So Western section for details.

Happy Spooling.
Mike B.

I must confess I am a spoolfool nuthugger.

Bought a set of Mike's fillers to replace the Danko rears and GM fronts on my car. Last night I finally felt well enough to bolt the rears up. They went on with literally no fitting, filing or messing around. Just slid them over the bolts and tightened them down.

Now the spoolfool speedo was a bit small in the front but that was my only complaint.