SPOOLFOOLS FILLER PANELS

Dennis Kirban

We are one of the select few companies that Mike sells his filler panels to. His one piece rear filler panel to say the least is a work of art. It has been a hit since it first hit the market about two years ago.

The only down side is a good portion of his market is out east which is covered by G Body Parts and myself - Kirban Performance. Our Open House is April 12th and Mike will be shipping us a skid of his fillers. A quantity to be determined based on advance orders.

If you are planning to attend our Spring Open House and want to pick up his unique one piece rear filler you would save $70 to $85 in shipping! You would pay just the price of the one rear filler. This is a tremendous savings. We will also have his fronts available to its the one piece rear that really knocks the shipping costs out of the ball park.

Our Spring Open House is a huge affair complete with a free (donation) prepared lunch menu that is as good as any meal you would get on the road. A wide variety of food prepared by Chef Russ and Nancy is second to none. This year we got two seminars one by Terry Shaw on Insurance Appraisals and one by his brother Bruce Shaw on automotive fraud. This is in addition to the great raffle prizes usual M & M contest and a no reserve auction. Their is no rain date. (Basically we play the odds)

So, if you want to buy one of Spool fools one piece rear fillers and have no desire to pay $70 to $85 in shipping costs plan to attend our Open House and go home well fed also. If you can't attend check with a buddy who may be attending. Its worth the option.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Our hope is by April 12th winter will be over.

I am in need of a set of front fillers, can I save a couple bucks in shipping purchasing from you.... I know your in PA. and I am in Ohio

I am in need of a set of front fillers, can I save a couple bucks in shipping purchasing from you.... I know your in PA. and I am in Ohio

You would have to contact my office as she would take down the info assuming you want spool fools fronts correct once skid arrives we would ship them to you from PA end of March sometime... you would save a few bucks..

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban update

I just talked to Mike today owner of Spoolfool and we got a shipment coming our way next week. Reason is we can fill orders for them shipping UPS to customers that live in the northeast area without having to spend $80 or more from Mike in California who is soaking up 65-70 degree weather wearing a t shirt when we called.

We will then order another load of them in time for our open house event in mid April. Shipping would only be from us in PA to whatever northeastern state you reside in.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

You can call Christina to order and she can figure out shipping based on your zip code.

Dennis,
Thanks for doing this and all you've done for the Turbo Buicks community. It is a great honor to see my product on your site. This should save each of your customers 80 bucks in shipping from those spoiled rotten, sun worshiping hippies in So Cal. :wtf:

I sent you guys some sunshine in the box with the fillers. Did you get it yet?:D

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Appreciate the nice words...we got them and the skid as well will figure out what we have available against pre sold. as for sunshine its the heat associated with the sunshine we need. high temp for this coming monday is only 37 degrees yet tomorrow it is supposed to be 65 degrees...

relatives coming today from Florida told them leave shorts at home they won't need them!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Interested in a full car set Dennis, will call Christina on Monday to see if I will be able to pick them up at the Open House. What would the price be for a full set picked up day of the event compared to ordering direct from Mike?

If you order a full set direct from me, your lookin $650.00 plus 80 bucks for UPS (I don't mark that up). Total $730.00 to your door. Also, If you order them from me, I'll fill the extra room in the box with some good old California sun shine.:D
If you buy them from Dennis, he'll probably just fill the thing with that snow stuff that I've been hearing so much about.:wtf:

Either way, It's all good.;) Dennis can post up what he's selling them for.

Mike B.

Thanks Mike, if I can't make it to Kirban's I will get in touch. A few months ago, I wanted them. Now, I kind of need them :dead:

Thanks Mike, if I can't make it to Kirban's I will get in touch. A few months ago, I wanted them. Now, I kind of need them :dead:

Cool!
If you live closer to Kirbans, It may be cheaper to have them locally shipped from him, then shipped from So Cal. Have Dennis give you a quote. I'm all for saving some dough. That's why we sent a pallet / skid to Dennis. To take 80 bucks out of UPS's pocket and into yours. ;)

kirban update

the suggested retaill pricing on the Spoolfool fillers is pretty much the same no matter where you order it. The real determining factor is where you live in relationship to either Mike in California Glen in Illinois, G body in NC and our company being in Pennsylvania. The rear filler is what throw shipping out of wack as for as costs goes. Our part number on our website for front & rears as packaged deal is #7568 you save $40 works out to $650 no shipping if you pick up at our event.

I strongly suggest if you want a full set front & rears to contact our office. Currently almost all the fronts are spoken for we have on hand but we can order more if need arises.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis,
I can't believe you sold all the front fillers already. You haven't even had your show yet. A bunch more are coming your way. You should see them on Monday. Blue skies heading your way too.:)

Mike B.

I just received my front and rear fillers. They look great, and I saved a bunch on shipping. Anyone in the east, order from Kirban!!

I've got an 87 GN that was painted many years ago but it still shines up really nice. Until I looked at the front body fillers that are all cracked up they are originals.
Anyhow I'm just wondering how close the paint colour is to the original ?
Yes of course black
Thanks
David

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've got an 87 GN that was painted many years ago but it still shines up really nice. Until I looked at the front body fillers that are all cracked up they are originals.
Anyhow I'm just wondering how close the paint colour is to the original ?
Yes of course black
Thanks
David

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

In the last two minutes of this video, it shows what these fillers look like in the shade and in the sun. This is a very nice, original paint 87 GN.

These are meant to be painted. If you look close, you may see some small scratches, nicks or imperfections. However, 80% of the people I sell these to, just put them on their car with out paint. If you do this, I'd put a coat of wax on them. They should last many decades even if not painted. The ones on my 87 GN show car are not painted. ;)

Mike B.