Spoolfool Winter contest. Free! whatever the heck you want.

Congrats to the winner!!!

Was out working in the new garage when this was posted lol

It was a really fun contest Spoolfool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record, you were in the top three. The Buick sanctuary is an inspiration. Thanks for all the pics.

Congrats to the winner!!!

Was out working in the new garage when this was posted lol

It was a really fun contest Spoolfool!

For the record, you were in the top three. The Buick sanctuary is an inspiration. Thanks for all the pics.

It’s been a long road getting it put together but I will be able to park the cars in it this weekend and start getting the GN put back together.

I think top three deserves a coupon lol

It’s been a long road getting it put together but I will be able to park the cars in it this weekend and start getting the GN put back together.

Sorry man. No coupons here. PM me your address and T-shirt size and I'll hook you up on a Spoolfool T. ;)

Sorry man. No coupons here. PM me your address and T-shirt size and I'll hook you up on a Spoolfool T. ;)

I’m down for a T!

Also, some details on the build would be nice. :)

Spoiler would be great!!!

Thanks for putting this together. Always fun to see a vendor/member make this forum interesting.

Per your request, here you go sir.

Lawrence Build
218/218 DSL cam
BHJ Balancer
GN1 stroker Kit with RJC girdle
RJC Pan
Champion Aluminum heads & intake
70mm throttle body
120# precision injectors (for now) on soon to be E85
RJC pulleys
Full Throttle roller kit
HR motor mounts
High volume oil pump

That engine looks like a stout build. If the engine is anything like the frame, I'm sure it will be done quite well.
Do you want a one piece or three piece spoiler?
1 and 3 pc spoilers 014.JPG

That engine looks like a stout build. If the engine is anything like the frame, I'm sure it will be done quite well.
Do you want a one piece or three piece spoiler? View attachment 333448

Can’t take all the credit on the frame, it was inspired by movingfast here on this forum or you can look up Pablo’s Garage on YouTube.

The engine is the only reason I started this resto, I had to make sure it all tied in nicely together...

I’m in Anaheim ca so not to cold, luckily it is well insulated. If it gets cold I have a mini split system lol.

3 piece would be great!

Cool. Looks like the frame is powder coated.

Cool. Looks like the frame is powder coated.

Yes sir... Braced rear lower and uppers, boxed in the sides, added rear bar
(highly recommend), notched with inner and outer plates along with bars for support. Went through all factory welds, and smoothed out the frame.

Frame was then sandblasted, prime and powder coated.

Dayum the one day I take off the board and I lose a race. :p

Me and my buddy installed a railing that could hold an elephant, on my 99 year old fathers back steps.

Great contest congratulations to all who participated and of course the sponsor with the cool products two of which I need badly. :cool:

Here's an old pic. from the inside of the car with the tree on it nothing better than an ice cold A/C vent, okay almost cold A/C vent to keep your beer cold. :)

cupholderrotated.jpg