Spoolfool Winter contest. Free! whatever the heck you want.

908d49e945710a7e1e177a6192163581.jpg

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

It wasn't the wrong thing in my case, either.

I see you call yourself "Dad" in your moniker.

The only piece of unsolicited advice I can give to you is keep your kids out of it.

Good luck to you. Merry Christmas!

Actually the dad in my screen name is because I inherited the car from my still living father.

So no matter how far down the road I own the car it will always be my dad's.

Also agree on the kids. We have 3 kids together. They are older now but they have had to endure too much of her mother and I trying to make 1+1=3. For lack of a better term.....

Sometimes maybe, definitely not in this case

It sure does suck if she got the Buick!

Did she?

You can live in a car. You can't drive a house.
The title for the Buick hasn't been signed over to me yet for that very reason.

But because there is a very stupid law in this state she could potentially, if she wanted to.
Because we had a joint bank account and I bought parts for the car with money from that account law states it's now partly hers. Even though in 13 years she didn't even put one single penny into the account.

The title for the Buick hasn't been signed over to me yet for that very reason.

But because there is a very stupid law in this state she could potentially, if she wanted to.
Because we had a joint bank account and I bought parts for the car with money from that account law states it's now partly hers. Even though in 13 years she didn't even put one single penny into the account.

If you killed her 20 years ago, you would be out by now.:sneaky:

About time to pick one. This will be difficult. Lots of great pics. This thing rocked more than I expected.

very tuff decision but you have to go with the winter theme id vote for the frozen coolant:eek: damn that's cold where's he at the North Pole

I'm calling this a 7 way tie for first place. Post numbers #8, 16, 28, 34, 64, 73, and #81

We need to have a run off. From the people who posted these 7 posts, whoever posts a picture of their favorite beverage, sitting on top of their battery, with their engine in the back ground wins it. If your car is not together, put the drink on whatever you got.

Thanks for all that spent the time on this. We'll need to do this again. :)

Ready! Go...:oops:

87national55 Post #28 That works in my book. Congrats. :)

The attention to detail on that frame work is outstanding. Love the Power 6 logos.

What Spoolfool product of mine would you like?

Last edited:
Also, some details on the build would be nice. :)

Where do you live and how cold was it in the garage when you took this pic. :p