SpoolFool Bumper fillers

Jack Russo

Ok. I am here to give a little (actually a lot) of praise to Mike aka Spool Fool and his bumper fillers.
I have a totally stock 87 GN, with the factory paint (still beautiful) and of course all the filler started cracking and actually falling off.
After some research I decided SpoolFool's full set of fillers were the best and contacted him here on the forum. Mike was nice enough to let me know I should go through a 3rd party GN vendor for his fillers, because since I am on the East coast, the shipping would be cheaper, and sure enough I saved 50 bucks.
Ordered them from a 3rd party (who shall remain nameless) and a few days later the fillers arrived. But a problem one of the front fillers was not wrapped properly and scratched pretty bad, through the paint. It seemed they put a damaged filler in my box. Well I was pretty upset, because I have been burned buying things online and over the phone before I was nervous of being ignore. I called the 3rd party first who took my info and NEVER returned my call. Panic set in.
I then contacted Mike on this forum, who assured me he stands by his products 100% and he would either fix or replace the filler. He would even pay my postage from NY to Cali to ship the filler to him.
Needless to say, Mike received my filler and agreed it was scratched up pretty bad (he had no idea why, but then again he didnt ship it, Mr. 3rd party GN vendor did) and said he would send me a new one.
1 week later a new front filler arrived at my house from Mike directly!!
I have to say having this filler replaced was the smoothest return I have EVER had.! Mike is a standup guy who deserves anyone's business due to his practices, and as well his bumper fillers are gorgeous, even better than stock!
If Mike was selling ice in Alaska, I would buy some from him.
Mike if you're ever in NY, I owe you a beer
Jack

Nice post. Wish I did the same a couple of months ago. Mike is awesome! I had issues too and he was so incredibly helpful. A couple of days trying to figure it out and the 1000 questions were all answered.
He did the same thing for me to save money on freight. He is one of the best people I have ever dealt with. SpoolFool - there is beer waiting for you in NC too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.:)
I fully understand that the person selling the product is just as important as the product itself. A company is only as good as it's weakest link.
Honestly, it ain't that hard. Just be honest and do your best. I enjoy what I do and am blown away by the overwhelming support for these things. :)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Likewise, I had questions on the rear bumper filler and Mike was super helpful. I did the fronts by dropping the bumper and it was an easy job. Great product and customer support. There is a beer waiting for you north of Chicago too. By the time you make it around the US you'll be drunk LOL.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

News Flash!
New for 2015. All Spoolfool Production bumper fillers will now have a built in beer bottle opener.:D We CAN do this...

Mike B.

Well, let's think about this.
When I'm working under the hood, I like to have my tools close by. The side of the front fillers would be a logical choice.
However, if I'm tailgating at a car show, with my cooler in the trunk, the sides of the rear filler would be most convenient.

Smart business mind...making me think about buying two now. Lol!

My son bought a full set of bumper fillers for his T Type from Mike a few months ago and he and I were so pleased with the quality, fit and finish of them that I went ahead and bought another set for my own GN to have on hand when I'll have the car refinished next winter.
Great product, I highly recommend them! (y)

Claude. :)

P.S: I did not get the "beer bottle opener" option...:LOL:

NICE Thread ! *I was wondering what COLOR these come in ... (*my 87's are both WHITE).
Knowing my luck, they come in BLACK ?

:- )

Yep! You guessed it.
Any color you want, as long as it's gloss black.;)

In the last two minutes of this video, I show exactly what they look like, in the shade and in the sun.:)

Thanks

Mike B.